Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

A lot of Premier league clubs have loads of so called supporters who are just armchair supporters that have never been near a football ground so they'll be use to it.

used to paying 14.95 per game? 

a monthly payment to Sky fair enough, but not an additional cost on top of that 

14 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

used to paying 14.95 per game? 

a monthly payment to Sky fair enough, but not an additional cost on top of that 

I think Sky have been a bit crafty by showing most of games via normal package from start of season with fans signing up to 12 and 18 month contracts thinking they'll get to watch there clubs games and now they've got em they start with pay per view games. 

Edited by bradowl
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I think Sky have been a bit crafty by showing most of games via normal package from start of season with fans signing up to 12 and 18 month contracts thinking they'll get to watch there clubs games and now they've got em they start with pay per view games. 

hm, i see your point I don’t believe it will be as successful as sky may think. As much as I want to watch Wednesday, if I had to pay an additional 14.95 I would probably listen on the radio or not bother at all. Just can’t justify the expense, I don’t even bother with Ifollow (partly because it appears to never work as well as the expense) 

I’ll also add im In the place where I don’t understand why anyone would pay for Sky as opposed to using NowTV.. if you are in an area where broadband is decent then streaming NowTV whilst on other devices you should be safe, I’m paying £23 a month for the HD sports package and that’s more than enough - fraction of the cost when I last compared it to what Sky wanted