Kenneth Zohore

37 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

He's a player I've never been impressed with when I've seen him play (granted not a huge amount).

Same, but I think on his day he’s a handful , so him and Kachunga up top will cause some unrest amongst opposition defences.  Similar to the porky pigs strike forces down the years.  

Zohore is a better prospect than McGoldrick when he was signed by the pigs and he went on to be a big player for their system, hopefully ken would have a similar impact in our team 

• Thanks 1

Saw him a few times for WBA last season,  admittedly mostly coming off the bench. He looked rubbish, slow and didn't look like he could be arsed.

He was good for Cardiff but I wouldn't want to risk paying a decent fee for him.

Saying that I thought the other Danish striker Braithwaite was poor for Middlesbrough, then he ends up at Barcelona.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Saw him a few times for WBA last season,  admittedly mostly coming off the bench. He looked rubbish, slow and didn't look like he could be arsed.

He was good for Cardiff but I wouldn't want to risk paying a decent fee for him.

Saying that I thought the other Danish striker Braithwaite was poor for Middlesbrough, then he ends up at Barcelona.

And you know who signed Braithwaite for Middlesbrough, don't you?

Garry Monk, of course!

He's got an eye for a player.

• Like 1

He’s big, physical and he’s mobile. The sort of focal point in attack we could do with given the way we play.

As for his goal record, it doesn’t really bother me as I’ve given up on us ever finding a striker who is going to score a shedload of goals. If I’m being honest there doesn’t seem to be many genuine out and out goalscorer’s these days?

Hirsty Snr is the last player to score 20 or more goals for us at this level 30 years ago. Then he scored a similar amount the following season in the top flight. I think Brighty scored 20 goals in a premier league season then MacLean and Mellor did it in League 1. We haven’t been blessed with prolific scorers for quite some time. I don’t expect this to change anytime soon?

8 hours ago, jp1981 said:

Good. Not exactly prolific is he.

Years            Team                             Apps     (Gls)

2010–2012   Copenhagen                16          (1)

2012–2015   Fiorentina                     0           (0)

2013–2014→ Brøndby IF (loan)       25          (5)

2014→          IFK Göteborg (loan)    5            (2)

2015–2016   OB                               24          (9)

2016             K.V.Kortrijk                  0             (0)

2016→         Cardiff City (loan)        12           (2)

2016–2019   Cardiff City                  84          (22)

2019–        West Bromwich Albion  15           (3)

This table shows just why we might be in with a shout of getting him.

This is the reality.

• Like 1