Kenneth Zohore

20 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Can’t help but feel excited about this potential signing. Think this 1 signing could be so important to our season and the way we play. Really hope we can get it done. 

Yep, my thinking too and the same could be said of Murphy too but just as with Murphy, if we can't sign him then we need someone similar. At least players like that would have resale value and they should fit how we want to play, and give us more of a dynamic threat. 

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Yep, my thinking too and the same could be said of Murphy too but just as with Murphy, if we can't sign him then we need someone similar. At least players like that would have resale value and they should fit how we want to play, and give us more of a dynamic threat. 

I’d love both of those. 

especially Murphy. 

Didn’t Zahore play upfront for Cardiff when Warnock got them promoted? He signed Madine as extra firepower to get them over the line. 

Agree that a change of environment might be good for him. 

He fits the bill for what we need in terms of bigger, stronger and has pace. Knows the championship and has a pretty decent record in the past. Maybe his presence might free up things for Rhodes to be more of a poacher (wishful thinking right)! 

Hopefully it’ll be a low fee and WBA just want his wages off their books!

6 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

I’d love both of those. 

especially Murphy. 

Didn’t Zahore play upfront for Cardiff when Warnock got them promoted? He signed Madine as extra firepower to get them over the line. 

Me too but if we can't get them then I'd target someone similar to them. 

He was there when Colin got them promoted, as was Harris too. It could be smart to sign players that played in the same teams together, like with Brown and Kachunga too, when Huddersfield got promoted. It's a concern that Middlesbrough and Colin are interested in signing Zohore too but hopefully he chooses to join us. 

Edited by The Night-Owl

To be fair to @Liam_Baggies he or the other West Brom lad warned us about Murphy and he was absolutelywank for the first half of the season before coming very good.

Like someone else said, sometimes it’s about systems and timing etc.

Colin got a tune out of him, let’s hope if we get him that Monk can but definitely the type of striker we need.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

I’d love both of those. 

especially Murphy. 

Don't think Madine ever scored for Cardiff unless someone knows different.

1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

Me too but if we can't get them then I'd target someone similar to them. 

He was there when Colin got them promoted, as was Harris too. It could be smart to sign players that played in the same teams together, like with Brown and Kachunga too, when Huddersfield got promoted. It's a concern that Middlesbrough and Colin are interested in signing Zahore too but hopefully he chooses to join us. 

very true. Good shout with Harris. He’s done well since being here so hopefully he’ll put in a word. 

cardiff / Birmingham/ then Sheffield or Middlesbrough- that’s gotta help too. Geographically. 

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Nut said:

Baggies fans clearly have much higher standards and expectations than us. 

I bet they'd expect a condom rather than a crisp packet too. Snobs.