Kenneth Zohore

Guest domSWFC
2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Great. Somebody posts a name and in 5 hours there are 14000+ views, 180+posts and there is no evidence to suggest we will sign him. Except DCjnr is following him on social media. 

Does he follow Beyonce as well? Now that would generate a few pages of speculation. 

To be fair, Nixon has backed it up saying it would be a purchase, not a loan. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie Chuck said:

Don't want to compare anything to the scrubbers down the road, but if you looked at McGoldrick's stats for last season, we would be talking about the same issues. A striker is much more than his scoring record in my opinion and it's how he fits into the team as a whole and how Monk sees us playing. 

Don't be silly. All you need is the numbers they list on the top scorers pages. Watching players and teams and how they interact is sooooo boring.

23 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Great. Somebody posts a name and in 5 hours there are 14000+ views, 180+posts and there is no evidence to suggest we will sign him. Except DCjnr is following him on social media. 

Does he follow Beyonce as well? Now that would generate a few pages of speculation. 

Come on now, don't be silly. You know how the whole thing works. He follows players that we could sign realistically - they then sign.

1 hour ago, davetherivelinowl said:

He was so explosive off the mark he kept twanging his hamstring. Michael Owen had the same problem. 

I'll never forget that season when he scored twice before half-time in the first match against Burnley then his hamstring went again and he missed most of the season. We could do with a striker with a scoring rate of 1 every 20 minutes. 

Sodge and Michael Owen:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

He’s pants. One of the worst strikers I’ve had the misfortune of seeing in our stripes and we have Robson friggin’ Kanu.

I had high hopes for him but he has the heart of a pea.

For someone of his frame, he is so frustrating.

He is nowhere near breaking into our side and we’ll just be happy to cut our losses.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Seem to be putting together a physical quick team, I like what’s being assembled here 

regardless of if we can play football or not we will be horrible to play against 

And horrible to watch......

unless we are winning :ph34r:

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Liam_Baggies said:

He’s pants. One of the worst strikers I’ve had the misfortune of seeing in our stripes and we have Robson friggin’ Kanu.

I had high hopes for him but he has the heart of a pea.

For someone of his frame, he is so frustrating.

He is nowhere near breaking into our side and we’ll just be happy to cut our losses.

Sounds good. Let's throw all our money at him.