Kenneth Zohore

46 minutes ago, flash said:

Agree that a change of environment might be good for him. 

He fits the bill for what we need in terms of bigger, stronger and has pace. Knows the championship and has a pretty decent record in the past. Maybe his presence might free up things for Rhodes to be more of a poacher (wishful thinking right)! 

Hopefully it’ll be a low fee and WBA just want his wages off their books!

I must admit it would be nice to see a big mobile striker rough the opposites up for a change and like you say some of our other players like Rhodes, Kachunga, Harris, Reach and Brown could benefit from his presence.

This post was all too positive for me....

BOOOOOO MONK OUT

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

From memory, he’s not a double figures a season striker. Is he not similar to what we already have in Windass and kachunga? 

He's more of a striker, tall but mobile. He's not a typical lump it at them type of tall striker though. Kachunga is more useful with his head. Zohore although not prolific, looked impressive at Cardiff, who suited his game more than West Brom. He's also a confidence player it seems, goes through purple patches and lean spells, however he's a good age and he'd have some resale value. He might suit us more than a team like the Baggies? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Warnock will do us again then 

Looks like they're already bringing in a target man to replace Gestede:

Former Arsenal striker set to join Boro

Boro are set to complete the signing of the free agent this week. Yaya Sanogo is expected join Boro this week, having agreed personal terms with the club. The 27-year-old is available on a free transfer, having left French Ligue 2 club Toulouse following the expiration of his contract earlier in the summer transfer window. 

https://www.oneboro.co.uk/boro-news/former-arsenal-striker-set-to-join-boro-9920

3 hours ago, Liam_Baggies said:

He’s pants. One of the worst strikers I’ve had the misfortune of seeing in our stripes and we have Robson friggin’ Kanu.

I had high hopes for him but he has the heart of a pea.

For someone of his frame, he is so frustrating.

He is nowhere near breaking into our side and we’ll just be happy to cut our losses.

I know what you write on toilet walls...Look out killjoy was here..;)