Walsall - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, mrgund said:

I've been loads of times to Walsall but can't recall going on the M6. Think I went down A38 and it took me straight there. Good route to be fair.

Just now, Groundhopping Owl said:

There was a very entertaining slow-motion overtake of a truck by a motorhome going on a moment or two ago.

Don’t you two fuckingstart!

• Haha 3

Just now, mrgund said:

I've been loads of times to Walsall but can't recall going on the M6. Think I went down A38 and it took me straight there. Good route to be fair.

Does my head in when you see those posts on Away Days twitter pages saying “if you haven’t driven past this ground you’ve never been on an away day” - well if you’re coming from Sheffield you’re actually extremely unlikely to go that way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

The only positive out of this so far is the possibility that the Cardiff players have been made to watch this, and are now so busy rolling on the floor pi55ing themselves laughing, that they all might injure themselves and are unable to play........ however, thinking on that, monk would play for a draw.

Think they must be doing that against Northampton instead of playing them lol

• Like 1

I finished last season full of dread.  We then got the 12 point deduction and it felt even worse.  Then it started to feel a bit positive with signings and new coaching team.  Then you realise that our squad is significantly worse than the one we had last season and we line up like this agains Walsall and you just want to throw yourself under a bus.  Then you watch the game and realise that the bus driver doesn't deserve that and a cliff would be better.

This is an absolute joke.  If Gary Monk lasts until November it will be an absolute miracle.  If he sees the end of the season I'll eat my shirt.

• Like 2

Just not bothered...