Factual reason to fully back Garry Monk to get us safely out of the -12 deduction

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It seems people can read facts and statistics, that are FACTS, and then just throw them in the bin so they can regurgitate their ridiculous hate campaign

Has Monk got compromising photos of you or summat? 

Just cos he's had a decent start before doesn't mean it'll happen again. Be interesting to see facts and stats where he's had such a bad run of form and turned it around again, I hope I'm wrong but personally I don't believe he's capable. 

Plus we mightve already seen Monk's this good start trick up to boxing day, and now we're stuck in his really long, drawn out, whimper of a finish. 

For me he's had his time here and we need to find someone else who can turn things around. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The stats and performances overall last season suggest he is part of the problem rather than the solution though.

Not the alleged poor attitude,& lack of professionalism of very well paid players than,?many of whom allegedly clearry didnt give a ****,and were called ?out for it? Or those who were dropped again?   No reason given but why would 2 different Managers find the need to both drop the same  Players? & refuse to play them?

What about those who were 'injured'? allegedly conveniently? or those whose 'form' fell off a cliff? Or those who received full pay during furlough,but wouldn't  stay for a Month to help the Club?

Monks part of the problem? NO he stood up,to 'the problem' can not judge Monk on what happened last season.The 'stats' reflect on the Players,those on the pitch, those doing Schoolboy defending,and unable(allegedly unwilling? )to play through 90 + minutes without conceding,silly preventable goals,and goal scoring chances.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Aye,those two teams with aspirations of promotion have appointed untried assistant managers to the full time gig,i'll tell ya summat,those Bristol city fans who were on a high thinking they were getting Chris Hughton aren't overly enthusiastic about their appointment.same for Bournemouth fans about theirs,but i read very few mentioning Mick McCarthy as being the answer either,he's yesterdays man.

'Monk' out brigade  need to be mindful what they wish for,especially with the current trend of filling vacant Managerial posts with current 'assistants'...This close to the New season start  we would almost certainly start the season with Bullen again.....at least temporarily.

6 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Another gravytrain bring in for someone at the club.

Just exactly what success has Beattie had ?

Brum certainly tore up the division last year eh ? lol

TBF Beattie was on gardening leave all season so he had no input into Brums performance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Another gravytrain bring in for someone at the club.

Just exactly what success has Beattie had ?

Brum certainly tore up the division last year eh ? lol

Beattie wasn't AT Birmingham last year 

He was away on gardening leave

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, parajack said:

'Monk' out brigade  need to be mindful what they wish for,especially with the current trend of filling vacant Managerial posts with current 'assistants'...This close to the New season start  we would almost certainly start the season with Bullen again.....at least temporarily.

Ya know summat fella, I've got no issues with some wanting Monk gone, I do have a slight issue with the same/some folks asking for justification as to why some don't........ WTF is all that about, as if support for anything swfc has to be justified............ Bonky madness. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Ya know summat fella, I've got no issues with some wanting Monk gone, I do have a slight issue with the same/some folks asking for justification as to why some don't........ WTF is all that about, as if support for anything swfc has to be justified............ Bonky madness. 

YES!!!!

THIS!!!

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Only the fans who think we can get promotion this coming season will be dis appointed.

The fans who live in the real world know that we will do well to finish between 10th and 15th as a good season for us, with or without the 12 point deduction.

• Like 1