Factual reason to fully back Garry Monk to get us safely out of the -12 deduction

8 minutes ago, William 1867 said:

He’s finished here and it’s just a matter of time. 

The resigning of Pelupessy said all we need to know about Monk.

Just wondering what his new excuses are going to be.

FFS the Season hasnt even started yet,whats the point of being so negative?...Give it a rest (Please!) WAWAW

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

We picked up 12 points in the last 15 games of last season.

If we carry on in the same form next season and are on zero points after 15 games, to have a chance of staying up we would need promotion form in the remaining 31 games.

I wonder how long  those in the pro Monk camp would carry on supporting him if we have a bad start to the season. 

Say we didn't win a game in the first 6 and are  something like 15 points adrift of the next team.

This is a scenario that could very well happen and we would be fubar. 

It’s not rocket science to ascertain that the fan base is completely split on ****.

Is the majority for or against, it’s hard to say?

The pro-**** camp, their arguments in favour centre around he has broke the squad up which was necessary. He has experience of points deduction situations. He picked up 30 points from his first 17 games in charge. We can’t keep changing managers and he has extensive championship management experience?

All fair points?  The anti-**** camp which I’m firmly in base our arguments on the car crash since Christmas. His argumentative/divisive management style. His free flowing attacking football ‘cough’ His lack of credentials when it comes to re-building a club, let’s face it he lasts at clubs less than it takes Usain Bolt to run the 100m.

He’s still here, let’s not beat about the bush because the Chairman’s not bothered anymore. If he was, he’d be out. The only way the Chairman will act is if public opinion becomes such as he can’t ignore it any longer? Public opinion told for Lukuhay in the end and it will for ****. He’s just lucky that games are currently being played in front of empty stadiums so the Chairman doesn’t see at first hand public dismay.

My own personal opinion is if **** starts the season then he has to see it through as we can’t afford a new manager coming in inheriting someone else’s players but my prediction is this will once again happen come mid-November and either Bullen or an unknown overseas coach picks up the reigns?

23 minutes ago, parajack said:

OR it might not.....come on lets be at least more optimistic than that,before a balls even been kicked......

From what I've seen from Monk I've no reason to be more optimistic. I'm amazed he's still in a job to be honest. Wish it wasn't the case, just being realistic, i fear the worst.

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

From what I've seen from Monk I've no reason to be more optimistic. I'm amazed he's still in a job to be honest. Wish it wasn't the case, just being realistic, i fear the worst.

Lets wait and see,he has brought in two decent young players,has started his pre season early,and we have seen the back of some /all ? of the alleged Players who were stinking the place out.....Every reason to hope for a fresh start...(under the circumstances obviously) No ones died,no ones got Cancer....its FOOTBALL...& we have seen much much worse here believe me.

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I’ve been an avid critique of Monk.....

But I’m willing to give him a chance as I feel we need to as fans and as a club....

Yes the performances were awful, tactics dire and subs were baffling at times...

however.....it’s a new season, a fresh start so to speak let’s get behind the team and players and manager they need us more than ever. We can be a united bunch at times just look at the play off final singing we were on our way for 45 mins solid it was unbelievable!!!!! 

we can do this, Monk can do this 

WAWAW 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Fair play, that is a good shout 👍

I would be in favour of him IF we need a new manager and he's available.

He is available,so why hasnt he been snapped up,by say 'Bristol' or Bournemouth?...or other Championship/Premier hopefuls?

1 hour ago, William 1867 said:

He’s finished here and it’s just a matter of time. 

The resigning of Pelupessy said all we need to know about Monk.

Just wondering what his new excuses are going to be.

For a moment I thought Pelupessy had resigned and my heart leapt thinking he'd had enough of this club and was

seeking fresh pastures elsewhere............ie: handed in his notice...........then I realised it meant he had signed another contract and would be staying and

I crashed back to earth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1