OK, Managers names who you think will DEFFINATELY come

51 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

How many Ipswich fans would happily take finishing 12th in the Championship now though?

Or put it another way, how many Ipswich fans wanted the manager out and are now bitterly regretting the consequences of getting what they wanted?

Just a bit of food for thought...……..

• Like 2

Just now, modboy said:

no massive fan of Monk but we have been very attacking since lockdown

Defensive errors and crap finishing have cost us.

Couple of real chances we should have taken last night, including the Lees free header just before their 2nd

Attacking since lockdown 😂😂😂

18 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Pearson

Megson

McCarthy 

Holloway

I was really surprised he took the job at Grimsby. First and foremost he’s from Devin and it’s a lovely place, and Grimsby - well.

Hes a well established, experienced and successful manager in the championship. Haven’t tracked the results since he’s been at Grimsby but I’d definitely take him

18 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Pearson

Megson

McCarthy 

Holloway

Pearson has said he won't on many occasions. I heard McCarthy was interviewed and nothing came of it, no idea if he turned us down or we turned him down. I'll geve you Megson and Holloway but would we want either?

Just now, modboy said:

i think so in the main, look at the stats (must be somewhere)

Certainly set the team up to be on the forward foot. Shame we arent overall very good.

Will give monk credit for one thing tho ..... he stood up to the so called overpaid superstars who have bled Wednesday dry 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Monk fell into managing a premiership team at Swansea ..just took over from laudrup.....every team since he’s left under a cloud .........attacking football since lockdown 😂😂.....

I ain't saying Monk is any good. Just that those lot you picked are not far better.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, prowl said:

Pearson has said he won't on many occasions. I heard McCarthy was interviewed and nothing came of it, no idea if he turned us down or we turned him down. I'll geve you Megson and Holloway but would we want either?

Frankly I would take take Saddam Hussein, Harold Shipman & Prince Andrew over Monk right now.

The Eagles said they would never reform but when enough money was dangled then Hell Froze over, so don't discount anybody despite whats allegedly been said in the past. 

1 minute ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Frankly I would take take Saddam Hussein, Harold Shipman & Prince Andrew over Monk right now.

The Eagles said they would never reform but when enough money was dangled then Hell Froze over, so don't discount anybody despite whats allegedly been said in the past. 

Even the Eagles aren't as boring as Monk, and the Eagles bore me silly.

55 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Attacking since lockdown 😂😂😂

last seven games...

v Boro

18 shots to 10

10 corners to 2

v Fulham

14 shots to 12

v Huddersfield

13 shots to 12

v QPR

14 shots to 7

v Preston

13 shots to 14

7 corners to 2

v Swansea

10 shots to 7

8 corners to 5

v WBA

14 shots to 9

11 corners to 4

yeah I'd call that attacking

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

last seven games...

v Boro

18 shots to 10

10 corners to 2

v Fulham

14 shots to 12

v Huddersfield

13 shots to 12

v QPR

14 shots to 7

v Preston

13 shots to 14

7 corners to 2

v Swansea

10 shots to 7

8 corners to 5

v WBA

14 shots to 9

11 corners to 4

Thanks 

I would love Pearson as manager but due to his family link in Sheffield it is very unlikely add to that he would stand for the rubbish the chairman give out.

Ryan Lowe - not sure done ok but one team he managed now does not exist and the other had a world pandemic stop it playing so he could be a bad luck omen lol

Paul Cook has show he can work with little or no cash and improved his team year on year but for the points deduction they would have been 13th place.

Holloway though a great character has don't little as a manager

Karanka has pedigree but his style of football is Boring.

But for me if we spend anything in the summer make sure it is compensation to bring Gary Rowett into the club, because he has the tools to sort out the issues on the pitch and make us competitive in the league and who know a few kids step up or a free decent frees or loan signing and we could push top 10 next season.

Under Monk I only see relegation and him spending big in the summer to be gone by November after carrying is 'winning mentality into the new season'

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

last seven games...

v Boro

18 shots to 10

10 corners to 2

v Fulham

14 shots to 12

v Huddersfield

13 shots to 12

v QPR

14 shots to 7

v Preston

13 shots to 14

7 corners to 2

v Swansea

10 shots to 7

8 corners to 5

v WBA

14 shots to 9

11 corners to 4

Played 7 ...lost 5 ...won 1 ...drawn 1...yeah I called that cr#p

19 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Paul Cook,done a reyt job this season,solid record of promotion,hel be miffed at getting relegated

I suppose we could get him & give him elocution lessons to lose that accent.

I always go out & make sure I locked my car when I hear him interviewed on the box.

• Haha 2