OK, Managers names who you think will DEFFINATELY come

34 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

We were 4th after 4 games. Leeds were top with 10 points.

We were top after 2 games after beating poor Reading and Barnsley sides

Tuesday 20 August we beat Luton in our fourth game of the season and went top.

we were top after 4 games .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mcmigo said:

For me this is a simple thread.

one stand out candidate has never been sacked as a manager. He has a tremendous win percentage record in this league. He is an expert at coming in and getting results straight away after a manager has been sacked. And only this season his team were sitting top of the league after 4 games before he was cruelly deprived of the managers job.

we all want a bit of Bully !!

Yeah we then lost the next two games. If you’re going to pick and choose which parts of a managers tenure you are going to judge them in then surely Monk is the right man for the job, after all we were third around Christmas.

2 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Yeah we then lost the next two games. If you’re going to pick and choose which parts of a managers tenure you are going to judge them in then surely Monk is the right man for the job, after all we were third around Christmas.

Had the Chairman not created an environment of uncertainty, which he did by not offering the job to Bullen there and then, we would have been promoted by Christmas

I think Bullen would do well to find himself a top job in a lower league and see if he can prove himself as a manager.

Meanwhile it is interesting if Hughton is going to Bristiol City and Mick McCarthy applied for the job.

I would get Monk out tomorrow and get McCarthy in.

Not the prettiest football but in our situation a few pragmatic wins would be good to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

I think Bullen would do well to find himself a top job in a lower league and see if he can prove himself as a manager.

Meanwhile it is interesting if Hughton is going to Bristiol City and Mick McCarthy applied for the job.

Not the prettiest football but in our situation a few pragmatic wins would be good to see.

Monk has had his chance hard times or not we have capitulated so many times under him, time for change and for an established manager I. E Mccarthy, a big club needs big names, time we were back with some intention not acting like a league 1 club. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

His wolves team that got promoted with ebanks - blake and co were good to watch. 

2 hours ago, debram said:

Monk has had his chance hard times or not we have capitulated so many times under him, time for change and for an established manager I. E Mccarthy, a big club needs big names, time we were back with some intention not acting like a league 1 club. 

Met up with my Leeds mate today. They tried small / unambitious managers for so long . Sorted out their aspirations and look where they are now. A manager who gets the best from his squad.

• Like 1

Guest gizowl

Just think we need a total clear out and restructure possibly with a DOF. The squad needs a total rebuild we have the opportunity to do this now but if we get it wrong we're going to be in a mess for the foreseeable. 

37 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Sadly he isn’t an option, let’s stop wasting time discussing him.

They said the same about Charlton and Atkinson. Sometimes you’ve got to show a bit of ambition and try your best to sell the job. If he was offered the right deal he would take it.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Plonk said:

They said the same about Charlton and Atkinson. Sometimes you’ve got to show a bit of ambition and try your best to sell the job. If he was offered the right deal he would take it.  

All we have to do is look at Leeds getting Bielsa in. Very ambitious move which has now paid off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why the slavish obsession with Pearson?

Got slung out of Watford because of his behaviour, which seems like his default personality trait. (When he's not insulting other cultures that he is too thick to comprehend).

Also, miserably failed in the reason he was set on at Watford ie. to keep them up.

Was also complicit in the George Hirst asset stripping operation with his Cudwoth mate.

Oh!!  

Sorry!!

I'm forgetting.

He's a LEGEND isn't he. 

• Like 3

At a time like this we need experience

The next few weeks is massive for this club 

This could be the summer in five years time we are looking back and saying 'what a great building job that was' or 'this is why we are in league 2 now' 

We need a Bruce type, whose gonna be his own man and make the tough decisions 

Got rid of these losers whove robbed swfc out of millions and get a good foundation back at this club 

I absolutely hate mick Mccarthy but he would definitely turn this shitt show around 

Once the building jobs done we can then start looking at bringing in a up and coming manager 

No manager with serious ambition is gonna come here