OK, Managers names who you think will DEFFINATELY come

I didn't realise how many people started their day mixing special brew with class A's, until I read this thread and some of the names appearing on here 

I feel like i'm missing out 

1 hour ago, striker said:

Needs someone whose going to run the whole thing, take full control, like Bruce did. 

The club has shown it can't effectively be run from the other side of the world with little executive structure in place. 

Monk doesn't fit that profile, he doesn't even have his own coaching team. 

My sentiments exactly.

Someone forthright to grasp the nettle, with stature, who commands respect, understands effort, understands northern folk and their expectations.  Can get the best out of a disparate group and get them playing as a team.  Has done it in the lower divisions, Premier league and International level.  Someone who can spot a fool or a shirker a mile off [whether that's players. those around him or those in charge].

Only one answer for me at this time - Jack Charlton Mick McCarthy...

• Love 1

2 hours ago, striker said:

Needs someone whose going to run the whole thing, take full control, like Bruce did. 

The club has shown it can't effectively be run from the other side of the world with little executive structure in place. 

Monk doesn't fit that profile, he doesn't even have his own coaching team. 

Like Bruce did? Just for a week?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Looks like Bristol City will be appointing Hughton as their new manager :bullen:

We will faff about. Sack Monk 2 weeks in to a new season and have no replacement. Bullen will be default again. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Pearson with the promise of control over transfers is a bit of a no brainer really. 

Will our owner know what to do?  Nope 

There are some good Managers out there at the minute,but only because they have parted from their Clubs,OR been 'sacked' many will feel hard done to,and probably feeling bruised now.Pearson(if he had been prepared to come here) as an ex Wednesday player,would have been my choice too,i see him as another no nonsense Jack Charlton figure.

I dont however think ANY  decent Manager would come here under our present circumstances,and i dont myself think Garry Monk has had a fair crack of the whip.I dont blame Monk for our poor results ,there was/is a massive alleged poor attitude that came from the dressing room,and/or the EFL delay & punishment.This in my view proved impossible to motivate players to care ENOUGH about match results,and thus the disastrous second half to our Season.

The second 23 Matchs included a Covid 19 lay off(enforced,with no training or coaching) Players contracts ending,(with several refusing to sign)..and all of this with the previous player embargo and threat of relegation and points deduction hanging over their head.

These players in my opinion allegedly just were not up to the battle,and Monk was unable to lift them..Personally i dont think anyone could have,so bad was the issue at Hillsborough.

Yes i know some other Managers HAVE (including MONK!! at Birmingham) Cook at Wigan,The Schwarzenegger soundalike Struber,at Barnsley..etc,etc,

This is why i dont associate the dreadful run of defeats(especially the last minute ones,like last night) with Monk....

• Like 2

14 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

As the post.

Cowley's.

And that's me run out of Ideas.

Why would you start this way?

Think of the best managers who might come and ask them first.

Its not fekking rocket science