THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Some one give em a bell

EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, PR1 8HU. Tel: +44 (0) 1772 325800.
London Office, 55 Blandford Street, London, W1U 7HW. Tel: +44 (0) 207 871 3720 lol

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Animis said:

It seems to me that all along it's been about SWFC breaking the 'Spirit' of the EFL rules. Quite intangible and subjective.

You would expect that the EFL know all about accountancy rule wouldn't you:

EFL - the charges against you are that you've brought the rules into disrepute, and therefore, this amounts to misconduct.

Di Marco - what rules are these then?

EFL - not rules entirely, but the spirit.

Di Marco - my client hasn't broken any rules or laws - all accounts and transactions have been done in accordance with UK law.

EFL - forget all that, you know, your client has been a bit way; a bit woah haven't they?

Di Marco - do you have anything at all?

EFL - are you charging by the hour?

Classic Fast Show :biggrin:

• Like 2

Guest mkowl
31 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Eh? 

The date you would record a transaction in a set of accounts is not that straightforward.

31 minutes ago, Animis said:

It seems to me that all along it's been about SWFC breaking the 'Spirit' of the EFL rules. Quite intangible and subjective.

EFL - the charges against you are that you've brought the rules into disrepute, and therefore, this amounts to misconduct.

Di Marco - my client hasn't broken any rules or laws - all accounts and transactions have been done in accordance with UK law.

EFL - forget all that, you know, your client has been a bit way; a bit woah haven't they?

I actually spit tea in my keyboard when i read that.......................where do i send the billlol

Guest mkowl
30 minutes ago, Animis said:

That is the argument in a nutshell

If there is enough evidence to justify the inclusion of the sale of the stadium at 31st July 2018 from an accounting viewpoint then the EFL can't really say nah not having that.

I have no idea whether that is the case.

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, S36 OWL said:

Court.? 

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

End of year school ones?

Yes.

Guest Bulgaria
58 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

Some one give em a bell

London Office, 55 Blandford Street, London, W1U 7HW. Tel: +44 (0) 207 871 3720 lol

I've been on hold since March.

Not sure if it means owt but the music being played is 19 by Paul Hardcastle.

2 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

We are instructed to give Iorfa and bannan to Boro for free......and give the dingles some shiny plastic beads

I'd rather we were instructed to return Rhodes and Reach to Boro and get our £13m back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OxOwl said:

Some one give em a bell

I just called and asked to speak to the head honcho of the EFL. Bloke on phone said that is me sir. I said can I ask whom I'm speaking to, of course you can sir, I'm Steve Gibson. 

• Haha 2