THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Recon that means announcement due about 20:00 hrs..... 

1 minute ago, markowl said:

The way that cake is sliced is giving me anxiety 

Was wondering why he couldn't just cut 2 pieces next to each other like any normal person ? 

Edited by tomo2001

4 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

He’s clearly cut the cake to look like a menacing owl; it’s a sign I tell thee, it’s a sign: we’ve been cleared and are suing the EFL for £Gazillions! We’re minted; PL here we come!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwë said:

If you rotate the image clockwise about 30 degrees, it's an Owl!  A mean looking Owl at that.

We've won!!!

Tries to stop himself doing that lol

It DOES tho!!!!!!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Bit like the NFL draft system.

Would teams purposely finish bottom knowing they would get a wad of cash though?

Protection against "Tanking" is relegation and potential loss of revenue and players. I think a possible improvement would be:

4th from bottom (one place above relegation zone) gets the most money but have bonuses / biggest cash incentives for getting into the play-offs

4 minutes ago, matt68owls said:

the Wednesday Week saying an announcement at 5pm, regarding what I have no idea

DC launching a new comic but apparently being held up over some legal wrangling over the name. No idea why.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I’ve just heard today that there may be an announcement later, and maybe there won’t. We’re likely to get positive news or negative news but nothing alters the fact that I like custards. 

is your source Donald trump

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

He should be on the freakin' Test Match Special commentary team. This is the type of carp they talk about when nowt's going on in the game.

Do you mean when "The bowler is Holding the Batsman's Willie"  or when the run out guy couldn't Quite get his leg over lol

• Like 1