THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Sheffield Wednesday will be making an announcement, that there will not be an announcement, about the announcement they were announcing, there will be no future announcement, other than this announcement, to announce that they have nothing to announce.lol

Always makes me giggle when we release statements saying we aren’t making any comments, we seemed to do it a lot a few years ago :biggrin:

You might not vote me president perhaps because the love isn’t there.

Sleepy Joe can’t string two words together though and I can.

Chyna Flu 

Kung Flu

See, I told you. Vote Republican.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Sheffield Wednesday will be making an announcement, that there will not be an announcement, about the announcement they were announcing, there will be no future announcement, other than this announcement, to announce that they have nothing to announce

Not very well pronounced... 

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Hopefully the last words were from DC 'Are you going to apologise for wasting our time and are you going to say sorry to the fans?What did you learn today?'. You mess with my family and you mess with me.

Like it.

8 minutes ago, dumboldowl said:

On Owlstalk we read Owlstalk for laughs, but much less reliable than tea leaves and Tarot cards.

My tarot cards post was deleted at the weekend. I think we have to rule that out as an option in the future.