3 minutes ago, GerOwl said:

Ooh thats genius and slighty evil.

latest?cb=20140805055410

That would have looked exactly like neil if he hadnt grown a beard

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This bar I’m in keep charging me as I go for Estrella

Not when I order but when I’ve finished it 

it’s weird 

So I’ve drank one really fast before they could come to charge me for it and ordered another one 

They are now in a right mess and it looks like I’ve got two free ones due to their invoicing / billing procedure 

lol

Sounds like the perfect place to find us a new CEO and CFO.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This bar I’m in keep charging me as I go for Estrella

Not when I order but when I’ve finished it 

it’s weird 

So I’ve drank one really fast before they could come to charge me for it and ordered another one 

They are now in a right mess and it looks like I’ve got two free ones due to their invoicing / billing procedure 

lol

Please share location...

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A MIGHTY VIKING BEARD 

Yeah

If Uncle Albert was a Viking

She was the one who was telling everyone the news was good on Friday and to message someone who would give em the info. That poster is where Friday nights ITK stuff came from. She's basically tweeting everything she hears as gospel and contradicting hersen right left and centre. 

Don't know who ITK reaper is but reckon he's gonna be deleting tweets in about 40 minutes. 

Just now, latemodelchild said:

She was the one who was telling everyone the news was good on Friday and to message someone who would give em the info. That poster is where Friday nights ITK stuff came from. She's basically tweeting everything she hears as gospel and contradicting hersen right left and centre. 

Don't know who ITK reaper is but reckon he's gonna be deleting tweets in about 40 minutes. 

“reaper”

lol

(30 minutes to go people!!!!!)

Im going to the loo

the sun is going in here in whitby and it’s getting nippy

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

daft cow.