Pelepussy

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 11.50.38.jpg

Mate last night reckons he's accepted a contract extension from us

I'm really hoping his ITK translates to KFA

Apart from that first half at right back at Brum he's gradually improved as his time with us has gone on, shame he was so far off the pace with Championship football to start with. To go up we need better but if we go down he could be very useful

• Like 1

He is one of the worst professional 'footballers' I have ever seen in my life. 

He must be a dream to play against, can't tackle, can't pass, can't shoot, can't control the ball, never reads the game.

He is not even League 2 standard, terrible player.

• Like 3

he's one of them players you see run out with his team mates and then never see him again till his number comes up on the board …...suppose if you don't do owt then you aint  going to make many mistakes ……..jos, bruce and now monk all gave  him game time so they must see summat in him .

To be honest I think the way we've been operated from the top down has lead to us having this standard of player as the norm. So basically, as we all know, we can't afford better. And it's all our own fault. 

I estimate next seasons squad to be on par with the sort of quality we had in the Laws era between 2007 and 2010. 

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Like 4

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

He is a standard of player who is a squad player from a club like Swindon or Walsall.

If our aim is to consolidate in the Championship and then push on to the Premier League then he is way below the standard required.

it does seem to indicate that our ambitions have been lowered …...he'll be cheap as more than likely will any new editions .whoever is in charge of signings /contracts is going to have his work cut out to assemble a competitive squad .

40 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

He is one of the worst professional 'footballers' I have ever seen in my life. 

He must be a dream to play against, can't tackle, can't pass, can't shoot, can't control the ball, never reads the game.

He is not even League 2 standard, terrible player.

Not impressed then?

• Haha 2

I'm hoping this is just an extension to see out the fixtures left this season.

After all, an agreement with any of the players whose contracts are up at the end of the month will have to be made if they are to play any more than the first few fixtures - Fletcher, Fox, and Lee included.

• Like 1