Pelepussy

Guest Grandad

If Monk is looking to build a squad of players that are available every match then the likes of Pelupessy and Nuhiu are the way to go. No good relying on players that only can play half a season and are on double the wage. 

And that's what I got from his interview. Fans wont be happy with what hes doing. Which tells me Forestieri is gone and even possibly Fletcher.

Let's see what kind of team Monk looks to built next season. His players for his style.  It might surprise us.  What choice do we have but to accept it anyway and look at the positives. It's not like we can get 10000 signatures together and Pelupessy will be released is it.

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

He's also a known quantity. 

Yes. We all know hes f****** ***t

Guest Grandad
14 minutes ago, Lombado said:

Good source as it turns out!!!

Yes hes never usually far wrong

Told me in February that Fox had no intention of staying either - and said that was more down to the fans than anything else

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Told me in February that Fox had no intention of staying either - and said that was more down to the fans than anything else

Wouldn't surprise me and it's no more than some of our fans deserve. He was never as bad as what some fans made him out to be

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Grandad said:

37 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yes. We all know hes f****** ***t

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

Just not bothered...

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Is that Pelupessy's fault that Monk plays him in the Hutchinson role. He needs to be played in a three man midfield as the guy who chases down and closes the space. He does that and the simple stuff ok. 

His problem is he isnt flying into challenges like Hutchinson so people have a problem with him. But I bet if you look at most of his game stats they are up there with Sams.

He and Louongo seem to have an understanding when they are together in midfield.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

I'd agree that he's not good enough for a team pushing for promotion from the Championship, but I think a few people are going to have to reset their expectations over the coming years.  We've got no money available to spend so who are we expecting to sign?  We have no idea what the future transfer or even sporting scene looks like over the coming years.

As for our kids, who have you seen that's better from our youth ranks?  Nobody stands out to me.

Hunt around out in 10 minutes against Man City than he has in 2 years

Guest Grandad
12 hours ago, Grandad said:

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 11.50.38.jpg

Mate last night reckons he's accepted a contract extension from us

I'm really hoping his ITK translates to KFA

Can't believe I got zero credit for announcing this a full 6 hours before Pelupessy's agent 🙄

15 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Can't believe I got zero credit for announcing this a full 6 hours before Pelupessy's agent 🙄

Given most folks' tendency is to shoot the messenger, I'd say it's more remarkable you've not been negged into next week.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Grandad said:

14 minutes ago, cowl said:

Given most folks' tendency is to shoot the messenger, I'd say it's more remarkable you've not been negged into next week.

Yep. Me & Grandad have been strangely pleasant to each other recently, even agreed on a couple of issues, but as the bearer of this bad news I think it is time to call an end to our unspoken truce! 😧

On 03/06/2020 at 11:01, DJMortimer said:

I've stated several times that I'm fine with Nuhiu not returning next season if we can bring in someone better. The relevant issue is that our circumstances seem to be pretty grim at the moment. Nuhiu may be mediocre; his impact inconsistent, but at least there has been one at times. I'm not convinced we have the budget or pulling power to be upgrading the squad in the way that some are hoping for or even demanding. Pelupessy however, I believe can be replaced effectively under these restrictions as he hasn't really offered anything.

My wheelie bin offers more than Joey.

If it were in the middle of the pitch doing nothing it would put the same amount of tackles in but would not give the ball away with any stray 4-yard passes.

Oh and it at least dumps something to the floor once a fortnight.

Edited by 33

1 hour ago, 33 said:

My wheelie bin offers more than Joey.

If it were in the middle of the pitch doing nothing it would put the same amount of tackles in but would not give the ball away with any stray 4-yard passes.

Oh and it at least dumps something to the floor once a fortnight.

It's what Joey dreams of at night - 'when I grow up, I'm going be a wheelie bin midfielder..'

See the source image