Best atmosphere at away game

West Ham on the last day of the 95/96 season. Jon Newsome equalising in the injury time. I was exhausted after that.

And a random one: at Forest in 2010. Maniac ref Trevor Kettle gave them a bizarre penalty in the first half after the ball had been kicked into the middle of Darren Purse’s back. In the second half we built up pressure over a period of time and eventually Varney equalised. The stand practically erupted and I’m still amazed I got out alive. Still lost 2-1 though.

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

Blackburn 1980..................night time game against promotion rivals ....................won 2 - 1 , which more or less confirmed us going up.........still never been beaten for atmosphere in all my days.

Mellor diving header ....get in 

Blackburn in 1980 for me. Interesting to see how many times Blackburn and Leicester have been mentioned but for different games. Makes you think it's worth going to future games just in case. Bet their fans really hate us. 

4 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Blackburn 1980..................night time game against promotion rivals ....................won 2 - 1 , which more or less confirmed us going up.........still never been beaten for atmosphere in all my days.

That atmos was brilliant, ground was rammed and when that second goal went in it was just chaos.   

• Like 2