Wednesday -V-Charlton OMDT

Love it Snoots. It's w*nk though. Last eleven games we've scored 10 and conceded 21 so head says 2-1 defeat nailed on, but heart says "why the fvvck do you put me

through this week in week out?" I think Kieran Lee is finding form, glad Ted left him off the list of disappointing players. UTO!

Marvellous rant from the resident know it all down the battle cruiser LS. Missed a few opportunities for some rhyming banter though. Lamb shank, Jodrell Bank to name but two.

I think this is the match to turn the tide. Gonna be there in our usual seats, to witness a 2020 home goal, first hand (shandy)

There's a sort of morbid curiosity about watching us now; as if we're fascinated by how bad we can be! 

Still, it's better than watching Corrie, shopping or working. 2-1 to us with a glorious fightback, after Dawson concedes one off the wrist.................

UTO

Culture lesson alert!!!

It's desperate times.......I've been practicing my Pukana and channeling my inner Maori Warrior!!!!

"Pukana" is the facial expression, in particular the tongue, which I figure is always a useful exercise lol

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Hopefully we take the momentum of a better performance on Saturday into tonight's game. 

Iorfa back at CB, hopefully Fox fit enough to start. 

Charlton have a recent record of WLWLW so would be nice to keep that going with another loss to keep it tidy for them.

2-1 Wednesday