Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

Another game, another shambolic defensive nightmare.  That goal was another example of what is wrong defensively - not all Dawson's fault for sure... he was left hanging out to dry on that goal... might have been better for him to pull the forward down TBH.. 

Can't wait to see what Manchester City do to us...unlike Luton,  they won't miss sitters or penalties... 

Problem is we are stuck with Chansiri. No one decent will buy us because we are such a financial basket case now.

And we are stuck with the players because we can’t buy anyone and no one will pay anyway near what they are costing us. 

Tonight was the final straw for me, I’m taking a break from Wednesday for my own mental state. Sat there being so fizzed off every weekend it killing me. I seriously can’t be so emotionally invested in these turds anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lythamowl said:

me neither mate.......and when apathy sets in with us we’re screwed. I just can’t be bothered anymore.

Me too, and I never thought the day would come when I admired the efforts of the blunts, deluded to  say the least. 

26 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Problem is we are stuck with Chansiri. No one decent will buy us because we are such a financial basket case now.

And we are stuck with the players because we can’t buy anyone and no one will pay anyway near what they are costing us. 

Tonight was the final straw for me, I’m taking a break from Wednesday for my own mental state. Sat there being so fizzed off every weekend it killing me. I seriously can’t be so emotionally invested in these turds anymore.

Me too mate

I can’t believe I have years left on a season ticket

Until we have some structure - board, chairman, a proper gaffer - we have no chance 

Said it before and will say it again. The suits in the Boardroom are only tenants, managers are only tenants,we the fans are the true permanent fixtures and always will be. Dark days have come and gone but we the fans will never leave. Keep the faith in the Mighty Owls.

• Like 1