Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

Not there tonight, thank god, I have defended Monk over the season, but I cannot defend the personal, line up or system tonight.

The personal was far too lightweight, the team seem's to be  over done on 'Flair', not enough bread & butter players and a formation unknown to the players.

Hope Fox and Louongo are fit for Saturday, to balance the defence and add some oomph in midfield.

5 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Monks a bullshitting manager who plays to his own ego. Takes all the plaudits when we ( rarely ) win, and takes no blame when we lose.

MONK... You're a useless bullshitting piece of crap.

Phook off and don't come back !!!

So, do you rate Monk or not ? It’s no good sitting on the fence.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

I was expecting wickham to make a difference but he just another who looks like he doesnt want to play

Understand your point but for me that suggests that the players 'not wanting to play' isn't right. He wouldn't have been so keen to come here if he didn't want to play.

I just think that because of the way Monk's pratting about with his line up, none of them know where they're supposed to be or where their team mates are likely to be. 

He needs to decide on his best line up and formation and f..king well stick to it.

3 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Iorfa has been horrendous today, Borner can’t pass a ball 2 yards.

This is why I think we've got to point fingers at Monk and/or staff. Both looked great at the start of the season. There's some sort of rot setting in and it's staff's job to arrest it. 

3 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Iorfa has been horrendous today, Borner can’t pass a ball 2 yards.

This is why I think we've got to point fingers at Monk and/or staff. Both looked great at the start of the season. There's some sort of rot setting in and it's staff's job to arrest it.