Early Bird Season Ticket Deadline

You don’t have to renew at the early bird price.

Do you think Mr C would increase the later renewal price in the Summer if we are heading for League 1.???????

By the way can anyone recall the difference between the early bird price and the later renewal price last year.

23 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Do you think Mr C would increase the later renewal price in the Summer if we are heading for League 1.???????

By the way can anyone recall the difference between the early bird price and the later renewal price last year.

Id be shocked if he reduced them . 

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

It's all well and good starting threads like this with the aim of being a disruptive influence.

I renewed again today for me and my lad.

Am I happy with what's on show, the price or indeed pretty much anything to do with the club right now?   Absolutely not.

However, I have no means to put things right other than nailing my colours to the mast and saying "we are in it for next season, come what may"

I'm not happy, but I don't know what else I can do right now.   I love this club and will until the day I die, or the club is no more.

Spot on 

I renewed for me and the kids. I'm using it as an educational tool to teach them how to behave in a library.

At the last game, my daughter asked me to shout "Come on Wednesday" with her because she was worried about people looking at her.

How sad is that.:sad:

The kids aren't cynical, they want to shout for their team.

It's about time the adults started emulating the kids for a change.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Premier League prices for Championship (if we're lucky) football. Sales rocketing.

Been bemoaning the fact that I have to pay £355 for a ST all week, only to have it pointed out that it's actually £455. And that's for the cheapest seat in the house. 

It's an absolute rip off and I can't get my head around people thinking ST prices are anywhere near 'respectable.

Personally don't think less than £20 per game is a rip off at all, even if we were in league one. Save £10 a week and it pays for my season ticket plus an away game. I dont agree with the disparity between a season ticket price and pay on the day though, as a season ticket holder I would be happy to get a couple of "free" games not 8/9 that it is currently. 

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Id be shocked if he reduced them . 

He couldn't reduce them without paying back at least the difference to those who buy before this deadline and that's the point.

Some might think £640 for a South Stand season ticket is just about acceptable at this level but it is surely too much fir division 3. However, if you don't buy now you face a £60 increase.  

8 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Spot on 

I renewed for me and the kids. I'm using it as an educational tool to teach them how to behave in a library.

At the last game, my daughter asked me to shout "Come on Wednesday" with her because she was worried about people looking at her.

How sad is that.:sad:

The kids aren't cynical, they want to shout for their team.

It's about time the adults started emulating the kids for a change.

The innocence of youth. Be nice to have something to shout about every now and again at home. 

4 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Not next year - health issues meaning i'm struggling to attend at the minute - each game I miss pushes the average price for each match higher. May as well pay on gate when feeling up to it, but at £35 average that's dreadful value for money too.

Been a regular since 2000 (twenty years of garbage) so will be a big change not being there.

Sorry to hear that you're struggling .due to band commitments my season ticket next to where your dad's used to be is sometimes available pm  me with contact details and I'll let you know. 

• Like 1

I just tried for 15 minutes online to move my sons season ticket.  But every time I clicked on change seat, clicked on the seat I wanted, clicked on my sons name and clicked added to basket, it changed it back to my seat at £555 instead of £23.

I therefore phoned the ticket office and was on hold for 20 minutes whilst I went from 9 to 2 in the queue.  The clock then ticked past 5 o' clock and they put me through to answerphone.

I am totally done with the utter incompetence of this football club.  That is 4 season tickets they have just lost.

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I just tried for 15 minutes online to move my sons season ticket.  But every time I clicked on change seat, clicked on the seat I wanted, clicked on my sons name and clicked added to basket, it changed it back to my seat at £555 instead of £23.

I therefore phoned the ticket office and was on hold for 20 minutes whilst I went from 9 to 2 in the queue.  The clock then ticked past 5 o' clock and they put me through to answerphone.

I am totally done with the utter incompetence of this football club.  That is 4 season tickets they have just lost.

:Chansiri: