Early Bird Season Ticket Deadline

28 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Not renewed for the 1st time in 40 years.

Not missed a home game in all that time, but the joy has gone out of it for me now.

That's me done.

I can see this , l renewed out of blind faith and habit. Plus my dad wanted to renew, he's 83 in a couple of months so I feel duty bound to go for as long as he wants to. 

• Like 3

If the queues at 4.45 were anything to go by, those who have renewed will be able to take advantage of putting on a few pounds. Zero folk queuing. Actually it's very sad, it really is. I was told thus far that 6 who sit at my right hand side hadn't renewed, and goodness knows how many infront. Clearly some folk will renew online later, and other might take the plunge later on. But still it's very sad to see.:unsure:

Just now, marshy said:

If the queues at 4.45 were anything to go by, those who have renewed will be able to take advantage of putting on a few pounds. Zero folk queuing. Actually it's very sad, it really is. I was told thus far that 6 who sit at my right hand side hadn't renewed, and goodness knows how many infront. Clearly some folk will renew online later, and other might take the plunge later on. But still it's very sad to see.:unsure:

I doubt many who renew go to the shop to do it to be fair 

I’ve renewed but more out of habit than anything else.

I have also found myself trying increasingly to make more of a day out of our matches so I’ll always try to catch up with a few mates before and after, have a few beers, a bet, watch the televised match in the pub etc.

The Wednesday match itself is often the worst part of the day, if I didn’t go out with my mates before and after it’s feel like a wasted Saturday.

• Like 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I’ve renewed but more out of habit than anything else.

I have also found myself trying increasingly to make more of a day out of our matches so I’ll always try to catch up with a few mates before and after, have a few beers, a bet, watch the televised match in the pub etc.

The Wednesday match itself is often the worst part of the day, if I didn’t go out with my mates before and after it’s feel like a wasted Saturday.

Exactly the same

It has been for most of the time i have been going 

It's probably the same for the clubs whole existence bar about 10 years or so 

If we all went for the brilliant football there would be about 5 people there!!

• Haha 1

Me lad and mates all renewed though one or two are in 3 year deals they've bought previously. 

Not renewing never entered my head, I know we're not on a great run at moment but that's irrelevant, you appreciate the good times more when you keep going whilst times are bad, we'll be back again sooner or later.

Things can change quickly in football. 

40 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I just tried for 15 minutes online to move my sons season ticket.  But every time I clicked on change seat, clicked on the seat I wanted, clicked on my sons name and clicked added to basket, it changed it back to my seat at £555 instead of £23.

I therefore phoned the ticket office and was on hold for 20 minutes whilst I went from 9 to 2 in the queue.  The clock then ticked past 5 o' clock and they put me through to answerphone.

I am totally done with the utter incompetence of this football club.  That is 4 season tickets they have just lost.

That's not great. I know the staff there work very hard and won't be on a great wage but at least pick up and tell you they'll give you a call back tomorrow and not to worry about the deadline.

I'm sure if you explained the situation they'd put it through for you.

Our party has gone from 4 to 5 for next season

Edited by Ash76

I’ve never left it this late - me and the lads season tickets not yet renewed, but I’m sure I will do it tonight.

Problem being currently that we are just not excited going to the game - but it’s our “day out” together.  
Probably better ways to spend £530 - maybe, maybe not - hoping the excitement returns soon 

Thought long and hard , decided not to and wait until next season's half season tickets to see if there was ant light in the tunnel.

Then went and did it at 4.30 today,  its a habit , I've had it since 1957  so I guess I cant kick it now.  I just want my club to have a smile on its face again,  I want it run by football people.  I appreciate what DC has spent and  tried to do and he nearly pulled it off' but.................

Last time I almost did not renew but relented at the last minute was at the end of the Megson season      then we had Mind the Gap Year    so lets hope they all get it right come August.