Early Bird Season Ticket Deadline

Yes that deadline worries me as it’s so early this year. Does the club have an indication of what’s coming from the EFL in the coming weeks  I wonder and want the money in.

I no doubt will renew on Monday because even if I don’t go to all the games it’s still works out at £24 a game and will still go even if it’s league 1 after a points deduction.

16 minutes ago, Welsh76 said:

The early bird season ticket deadline ends on Monday at 5pm in the store and midnight online; renew now to avoid the rush..

:Chansiri:

8m not renewing until I know if the EFL relegate us. I anit paying Premier league prices if we are in League one next season. 

Premier League prices for Championship (if we're lucky) football. Sales rocketing.

Been bemoaning the fact that I have to pay £355 for a ST all week, only to have it pointed out that it's actually £455. And that's for the cheapest seat in the house. 

It's an absolute rip off and I can't get my head around people thinking ST prices are anywhere near 'respectable.

3 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Premier League prices for Championship (if we're lucky) football. Sales rocketing.

Been bemoaning the fact that I have to pay £355 for a ST all week, only to have it pointed out that it's actually £455. And that's for the cheapest seat in the house. 

It's an absolute rip off and I can't get my head around people thinking ST prices are anywhere near 'respectable.

I think mine was £640 :duntmatter: Why, Why, Why :duntmatter:

Just now, sage owl said:

You still got a season ticket lee ?.,

Not next year - health issues meaning i'm struggling to attend at the minute - each game I miss pushes the average price for each match higher. May as well pay on gate when feeling up to it, but at £35 average that's dreadful value for money too.

Been a regular since 2000 (twenty years of garbage) so will be a big change not being there.

It's all well and good starting threads like this with the aim of being a disruptive influence.

I renewed again today for me and my lad.

Am I happy with what's on show, the price or indeed pretty much anything to do with the club right now?   Absolutely not.

However, I have no means to put things right other than nailing my colours to the mast and saying "we are in it for next season, come what may"

I'm not happy, but I don't know what else I can do right now.   I love this club and will until the day I die, or the club is no more.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

£20 per game for an adult ticket for Championship football is reasonable in my opinion.

I do have an issue with it being an early February deadline though when we don't know what division we could be in. £20 should be the most expensive season ticket in League One, not the cheapest.