Reach comments in star

Not seen the comments and couldn't care less, so over rated by loads because he's scored the odd worldy. I still find it a miracle how he hasn't broken his leg considering how he neshes out of challenges. I would certainly look to get him shipped out at first opportunity. A player who has 1 good game in 10, although that could be said for many more of them.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tashton said:

Anyone read them?  Thought I couldn't get any more peed off after yesterday but reach seems to think noone could doubt their commitment yesterday..... Really Adam??.    I must have been watching a different game

He's going to have to say that if asked, he can't say "actually we couldn't be ar5ed yesterday, too busy thinking about a session were about to go on"... You just hope they all know how poor they looked and will use it to work their knackers off from now on in. Let's see.... 

That performance was so, so pathetic he ought to just keep his mouth shut. Even Monk said they deserved the criticism. As for Adam himself, he does a lot of running but he needs to get a gym pass so that he can win the odd 50-50 challenge rather than his often token efforts to do so.

• Thanks 1

When you needed battlers on the pitch Reach and Murphy aren't going to give you much.

Reach is a fair weather player - not suited for a long championship season campaign. When I heard the Portuguese club were in for him, I thought he might go as I think he's better suited for a foreign game.

35 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Another who is massively overrated when in reality he's average at best.

He must be the only player whose been ‘out of form’ for soo long while still being considered good. Apart from that small purple patch last year when he scored a few good goals, he’s been utter rubbish 

1 hour ago, tashton said:

Anyone read them?  Thought I couldn't get any more peed off after yesterday but reach seems to think noone could doubt their commitment yesterday..... Really Adam??.    I must have been watching a different game

We have an ageing squad living in the comfort zone when they should be running through brick walls for the cause.