Reach comments in star

I’ve said it before about reach. He couldn’t get in Middlesbrough’s side, went on loan to Preston and even they didn’t take up the option of signing him. Then for some reason we end up paying £5m for him (only we would do this) He came here with no reputation so I don’t know why some are shocked he’s proven himself to be a bottom half championship player 

1 hour ago, tashton said:

Anyone read them?  Thought I couldn't get any more peed off after yesterday but reach seems to think noone could doubt their commitment yesterday..... Really Adam??.    I must have been watching a different game

He's great when he has space to run into, unchallenged and can put in a decent cross.

Other than that he's a powderpuff, afraid to do man's work and get stuck in. My 13 year old tackles harder than he does.

Spends more time pointing instead of focussing on getting to the ball himself.

He promised so much but he's been a huge disappointment for me. 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I’ve said it before about reach. He couldn’t get in Middlesbrough’s side, went on loan to Preston and even they didn’t take up the option of signing him. Then for some reason we end up paying £5m for him (only we would do this) He came here with no reputation so I don’t know why some are shocked he’s proven himself to be a bottom half championship player 

No Grayson wanted to sign him but thought he was worth about 1.5 million 

which was probably correct 

Word of advice for Mr Reach... If it’s not application that’s at fault then it must be ability, How do you and your band of abject failures justify your wage this week? Maybe next time keep your mouth shut and do your talking on the pitch.

11 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Oh dear . My advice to the players is say nothing ( other than an apology for Saturdays showing ) , get your heads down and blooming well beat QPR for starters . The sooner we all realise we are mid table at best and overachieving down to Monks tactics the better though .

I don’t think we are a mid table team. I think we are play off material. The players need a rocket.

Guest addedtime
7 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Reach needs to be introduced to Grenoside Woods. 

garymegson

Won't help him tackle.

I'm ginger by the way.......

13 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

I don’t think we are a mid table team. I think we are play off material. The players need a rocket.

Well when we can compete for the full game and actually dominate sides especially at home and improve the squad   I don’t agree .Do you really believe our so called strikers are play off material ? 

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Well when we can compete for the full game and actually dominate sides especially at home and improve the squad   I don’t agree .Do you really believe our so called strikers are play off material ? 

Fletcher was. Need a striker accepted but we are good enough for play off. Perhaps if only because the league is weak. 

1 hour ago, timrud said:

The only players who really tried were Fox and Iorfa

Iorfa yes...fox NO

2nd half he simply stopped running after his man...fin disgusting

This pretence that he tries and cares because he kissed the badge last week is farcical...he is a fraud and needs outing

Just now, stanningtonowl said:

Fletcher was. Need a striker accepted but we are good enough for play off. Perhaps if only because the league is weak. 

The table doesn’t lie , on the whole . We are ok away but at home we struggle lately . Yesterday was a right shock just hoping it was a one off !!!! .