Reach comments in star

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

The table doesn’t lie , on the whole . We are ok away but at home we struggle lately . Yesterday was a right shock just hoping it was a one off !!!! .

Yesterdays result has been on the cards since pre christmas

we've not put a decent home performance in for 4 consecutive matches now

22 minutes ago, bobness said:

3 pages in, and not one post with a quote of  what's been said. 

Welcome to Owlstalk! 

:duntmatter:

All I can find is that reach fronted up to the press, but no mention of what he said on star online.

If he said it, he's deluded. If it's bs, he still needs to look at himself in the mirror after that shitshow of a performance.

6 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Did you go ? Reach was the only one trying in my opinion, ran is fcuking socks off !!!  UTO 

In the current climate, that's a brave thing to say, and you know what? I agree, but some will slaughter us!

I would estimate in the last 20 minutes there were 3 players running round doing their best, despite it being hopeless. I for one preferred that to laying down.

I see you stopped to the end!

48 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

In the current climate, that's a brave thing to say, and you know what? I agree, but some will slaughter us!

I would estimate in the last 20 minutes there were 3 players running round doing their best, despite it being hopeless. I for one preferred that to laying down.

I see you stopped to the end!

Always !!    And I’ll be there Friday night at QPR.   UTO 

Edited by kevtheowl

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, kevtheowl said:

Did you go ? Reach was the only one trying in my opinion, ran is fcuking socks off !!!  UTO 

Agree. Reach and Iorfa were the only ones to put a shift in. He might not be having the best of seasons but nobody can question Reach' s commitment.