In the latest conference I don’t think Westwood came up. Only two out injured or returning are Liam & Fessi. Both are back on grass but not in full training. Fessi likely to take a while to build conditioning Liam should be ready quicker. 

Assume by omitting Westwood he’s fit and ready. 

12 minutes ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

I’m not debating that, just wondering what’s going off with him.

Will be interesting to see if Dawson is considered as our no.1 goalkeeper come the summer. What then for Westwood - is he happy to sit on the bench? And are we happy to pay a presumably high wage for someone on the bench? 

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Will be interesting to see if Dawson is considered as our no.1 goalkeeper come the summer. What then for Westwood - is he happy to sit on the bench? And are we happy to pay a presumably high wage for someone on the bench? 

Call it a hunch, but I don't think Westwood is overly happy sitting on the bench right now. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Monk says apart from Palmer and Forestieri no injuries to report.

5 minutes ago, billyblack said:

And fletch

Yeah, but apart from those with injuries there's no injuries to report, right?

lol

• Haha 2

Westwood needs to accept he was out of form. Great keeper but if he loses form he needs to work harder to get his place back when Dawson has a drop in form.

Football is a cruel game and despite his great record he's only as good as his last 3 games. He's well paid and needs to look at himself to see what's wrong. Obviously a big ego which isn't a bad thing if it drives you on to improve..

Dawson is growing in stature every game

18 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Reading between the lines its seems Westwood and Monk dont see things eye to eye.
You have to say odds are against Westwood playing for Wednesday again.

Tend to agree mate. 

May be jumping the gun if Westwood is genuinely injured, but I have my doubts. Probably spat his dummy out.

Can't take Dawson out of the team on current form, maybe Westwood's lost the desire to try and take the shirt back off him. Can't see him wanting to sit on the bench either.