Atdhe Nuhiu

He plays a part.  He isn't prolific, he isn't fast, he isn't amazing at anything.  But he's different.  And that on it's own can make him stand out in some games.  I'd honestly give him a contract for another 3 years.  He won't be on a fortune, he's clearly a big part of the squad off the pitch too.

• Like 1

Just not bothered...

44 minutes ago, fitz44 said:

Before he set one up and scored, the knee jerk numpties on here would've had him subbed back off for making a mess of a cross. I'm sure they're all full of praise now

The cross was embarrassingly bad though, but then he slides in a superb pass and and kills the game off with a fantastic finish. Just about sums up the enigma that is Nuhiu.

Ive said numerous times..He's a squad player....The flak he gets on here is totally unfair..

"The worst ever Wednesday player"...for instance...

total b llx.

He made one..he scored one today..and no...he doesn't do that every week....cos we are a Championship side that hoping for a play off place....not bloody Barcelona

He is always available...he doesn't mump..He will play 90 or 20 minutes...and in all honesty...We have no-one else is is fit enough...in form enough..injury free enough...phlegmatic enough..to play that role.

well played Adthe today....

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Nut said:

The cross was embarrassingly bad though, but then he slides in a superb pass and and kills the game off with a fantastic finish. Just about sums up the enigma that is Nuhiu.

I liked how he seemed know it was in the second he hit it..He wheeled away before it hit he net...not even looking....