Atdhe Nuhiu

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

Some are more so though. Fancy saying he’s not a footballer when he obviously is. 

obviously...a top striker...no offers yet but I’m sure they’ll come 

He’s done well today, he’s done well from time to time, he’ll do well again...but, in my humble opinion, having had a few kick a outs myself...he’s not blessed with an abundance of ability.

Cracking bloke though.

You and I have different opinions...that’s ok too

2 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

obviously...a top striker...no offers yet but I’m sure they’ll come 

He’s done well today, he’s done well from time to time, he’ll do well again...but, in my humble opinion, having had a few kick a outs myself...he’s not blessed with an abundance of ability.

Cracking bloke though.

You and I have different opinions...that’s ok too

That’s just horse 5h1t mate. 

• Haha 1

Everybody loves big Dave... i wish I’d have kept a record of how many threads have been been created slagging/worshipping him over the years... he will be one player that will be remembered fondly by Wednesdayites I’m sure for years to come. Whatever you think of him... how many memorable moments has he been part of in a Wednesday shirt... injury time winners etc

He certainly gets a healthy debate going!

• Thanks 1

Love him.

Would much rather have Nuhiu as our battering ram option than anyone else. 

We didn’t lay a glove on them until he arrived on the scene and clocked Cooper one.

Wonderful performance. 

He’s a great finisher these days btw. Often overlooked since he doesn’t get that many chances.

Attey is our squad player he’s a complete team player too 

both on and off the pitch 

hasn’t he had something like 6 managers here now and they all use him regularly in their match day squad 

like him or loathe him oppositions are always wary of him he offers something very unusual but different to anything in this league really 

he’s never injured always committed and can contribute With goals and closing games out 

wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up mr Wednesday and gets a testimonial with us I see no reason in a pool of strikers why you wouldn’t have an attey in your squad 

Well done big man this today is exactly what I’d expect from you, great contribution 

People slag him off because he's not a footballer, no he doesn't look like a footballer but he is a footballer and a bloody good one given the physique he has. Atty I love ya and so do many more wednesdayites sorry you've not got the physique of Ronaldo, I blame your dad the lanky chuff

Edited by thommowl
  • Like 1

In all my years of supporting Wednesday, he's probably the one player you could call 'marmite'.The majority love him for his effort, intelligence and occasional 'worldies'. Yet others see him as slow, lumbering and inconsistent. I wish the haters could see what I see, but they never will, and that's their perogative. Atdhe is an enigma, but someone I'd always want in my squad. He offers that something different that unsettles defenders and worries opposition managers. He is what he is, and I'd rather have him with us than against us. Plus he always stuffs L**ds !