Odubajo told he can leave

You could let off the odd defensive lapse if he’s chucking in an assist every now and then.

But for a supposed attacking full back he’s awful at going forward.

Shame really, thought it was a decent coup in the summer to get him for free.

Edited by NeonLeon

50 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Had high hopes for Odubajo but he's been poor for the most part.  Not all transfers work but credit to Monk, he's done something that the club has failed to do since DC arrived.

I hope he finds a new club but for us I hope Palmer pulls his finger out & performs to last seasons standards rather than those of the last few weeks.

WTF?!

He’s barely put a foot wrong Palmer - sending off, granted. But he’s been consistently good all season. 

In recent weeks Monk has had the opportunity to bring Moses off from the bench but has refused to do so. Even moved Hutch there instead against Cardiff I think. Clearly lost faith in him.

For what it’s worth, silly costly errors aside, I don’t think he’s been that poor. He has made a worrying number of errors that have led to penalties and goals though. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

In recent weeks Monk has had the opportunity to bring Moses off from the bench but has refused to do so. Even moved Hutch there instead against Cardiff I think. Clearly lost faith in him.

For what it’s worth, silly costly errors aside, I don’t think he’s been that poor. He has made a worrying number of errors that have led to penalties and goals though. 

Silly costly errors get the manager the sack.. that's why he and Westwood have been binned off without mercy.

• Like 1

Guest LittleG
38 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

WTF?!

He’s barely put a foot wrong Palmer - sending off, granted. But he’s been consistently good all season. 

Palmer started season well and preformed well at LB. However he has been poor in  a number of matches which mainly coincided with him being picked foe Scotland

1 minute ago, LittleG said:

Palmer started season well and preformed well at LB. However he has been poor in  a number of matches which mainly coincided with him being picked foe Scotland

Had a couple of off games, happens to everyone Best full back at the club

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

WTF?!

Not for me, started the season well but since moving back to RB his performances have dropped off.