Odubajo told he can leave

46 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I don't know Bruces loan signing have been pretty crap - Aarons, Lazaar, Bates - But I think what Bruce did best was give the club some structure off the pitch.

Bruce didn't sign Bates,  he didn't come until the end of the August transfer window. 

Shame it hasn’t worked out for him.

Rated him before his injury and it has clearly taken its toll.

A yard off the pace and another yard slower in his head for Championship football.

Good luck Moses.

I’m kind of sad for him because I feel like he never really got a fair run of games...and when he did he got bounced just as his form was improving.

Then the penalty against Derby where he was fouls was a travesty.

That said, hopefully the plan is to now buy a proper right back. Ben Marshall played a lot of games at right back you know.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I’m kind of sad for him because I feel like he never really got a fair run of games...and when he did he got bounced just as his form was improving.

Then the penalty against Derby where he was fouls was a travesty.

That said, hopefully the plan is to now buy a proper right back. Ben Marshall played a lot of games at right back you know.

Don't mention him, you'll wake Penguin from his hibernation!!:laugh:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

According to The Star. Pretty obvious Monk doesn’t rate him, he’s not really got going here. 

This is a real positive for me. The manager has seen, doesn’t rate and isn’t scared to get shut. We have needed this attitude for an awful long time now. 

• Like 2

Guest Jack the Hat

Lots of talk about injuries here but they don’t make you give away needless penalties. He can leave by the leppings lane exit for me.

26 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't mention him, you'll wake Penguin from his hibernation!!:laugh:

Despite their usernames, many users on here (besides Neil, of course) identify as Penguin, so it shouldn't be too bad.

lol