Odubajo told he can leave

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Oh dear, and so it continues About time the people who are responsible for recruitment, started doing their homework

To be fair, the manager he signed for fooked off before he could even debut. I do have some sympathy for Odubajo on that score, but he has struggled at times. 

He’s not looked anywhere near good enough,  think Monk will be ruthless with getting players out if he’s given the chance ,  Suspect Forestieri  isn’t on his Xmas card list 

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Oh dear, and so it continues About time the people who are responsible for recruitment, started doing their homework

Unrealistic to expect 100% of signings to come off. Given whom else we brought in during Bruce's short stint, there's no room to complain about this one.

Edited by bobness
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I know because when you have no right wingers at the club, need a decent quick striker and a left back and instead we go out and buy a right back to go with the other 2 we had at the time.

I think his red card and penalty gaffs over recent games will have been a big factor and it says a lot when Palmer gets injured and the full back on the bench does not come on.

Monk's got a decent onion on his shoulders. Knows which end of the pitch we're weakest in (and Fletchers injury hammers home the point further)

The debut of the boy Urhoghide was clearly Monk making sure he'd got someone in the locker ready to compete with Palmer for the slot before he made the decision. 

Odubajo will be on more lira than a lad in the U23's .....it's a no brainer.  - That money can be freed up to sign a loan player of decent quality at the top end of the attack.

Monk knows that this might well end up being a shiite or bust season and he's showing he means business.

I for one applaud him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is what we need, ruthless. Need to be moving a few on in this window if at all possible.

He did ok in his first couple of games, but he’s had some disastrous games since. The Preston game still haunts me. 

Feel for the lad, hope he finds a club quickly for all concerned. 

• Like 2