Dangerous

Why the same worry about the opposition and their super dooper players every week . Let them worry about us and ours  . Same matches played and less points than us . We are not up against aguero and Salah ffs . Its anyones game , probably tight but if either team has an off day and the other plays well either could get hammered . F@@k 'em

9 hours ago, 109Waddle said:

Not convinced by their back 4, reckon there’s something to be had there. No denying they have quality up front.

So did Linda lusardi back in the day , she wouldn't score against us either , mind you that's not even close to being true WTF:

11 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

I'd be happy with a draw against Fulham. No begging for 4-2-4 formation this weekend, but...

We really need to get out of this mindset of I'd be happy with a draw.

Why do people think like that?

Wilder and his team on Merry Blunts didn't think like that.

You are quite right that Fulham are a very good team but there is absolutly no reason we cant beat them - and if I was Monk I would be trying my best to make sure all the players (and fans) believed we can come away with a win and thats what we are aiming for every week, believe in your own ability is a very powerful thing.

If we are to get out of this division, being "happy with a draw" just wont work!

Edited by Spookone

If Knockeart and Mitrovic are so brilliant they would be playing in the Premier League. Lets face it there are some really good players in most Championship teams, but it is a team game a team is only as good as the sum of it's members including the Manager/Head Coach. The Manager/Head Coach has a great deal of influence in how a team plays. Scott Parker has yet to prove that he is up to the mark and Fulham are not functioning well as a team right now. That may change but I don't think that Parker has the right stuff to gel them into a cohesive whole.

The difference with us is that I can see Gary Monk getting us playing as a credible team.

It will be interesting to see how far we have come over the last two weeks. I don't see us losing this one.

Fulham have by far the best team in this division so we need to hope they have an offday like they did at Barnsley and we need to press the f*k out of them. I'd stick with 433 but bring in Luongo to do the midfield dirty work alongside Hutch with Bannan playing a bit further forward. And just hope that our midfield can nullify theirs and our wingers and striker perform better on the day than theirs do. If we can keep Cairney, Knockaert and Cavaleiro quiet in particular that cuts off the main supply to Mitrovic but they've got qulaity all over the pitch.

They look a strong team 

But I can't help but look back to the games against Newcastle where they were the runaway side in the league, and we outplayed them both times - and we still have the key players who did the damage. They have got off to a similar start to us and I don't think we have to fear them.... We can beat them at home. 

11 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

Their front 3 n Cairney decent. 

Maybe Mawson at back but rest are meh. 

Borner will handle Mitro. 

Palmer will do ok with knocwank n Hutch will say hello early doors. 

2-1 win. 

I would just love it to sneak in the away dressing room and swap his shirt for this prior to kick off ....

Brilliant  Ozzie  !!!!!:tango:

• Haha 1