Dangerous

Knockeart and Mitrovic....

WTF:

We've seen them before in the Championship. They are dangerous players.

Liam Palmer will be up against Knockeart, and he's going to have to play a blinder to keep him quiet. The same goes for Iorfa and Borner keeping Mitrovic quiet. 

I'd be happy with a draw against Fulham. No begging for 4-2-4 formation this weekend, but...

Harris may terrorise them on the break. 

lol

UTO

Screenshot_20190919-220234_Chrome.jpg

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Knockeart and Mitrovic....

WTF:

We've seen them before in the Championship. They are dangerous players.

Liam Palmer will be up against Knockeart, and he's going to have to play a blinder to keep him quiet. The same goes for Iorfa and Borner keeping Mitrovic quiet. 

I'd be happy with a draw against Fulham. No begging for 4-2-4 formation this weekend, but...

Harris may terrorise them on the break. 

lol

UTO

Screenshot_20190919-220234_Chrome.jpg

I think we need to stop worrying about how good the opposition may (or may not) be and go out and impose ourselves on them. 

4 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

I think we need to stop worrying about how good the opposition may (or may not) be and go out and impose ourselves on them. 

Generally I agree, but these two are / were the best two players in the Championship in recent years. 

Let's not get carried away that this will be an easy game if we play well, they may play better. 

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Generally I agree, but these two are / were the best two players in the Championship in recent years. 

Let's not get carried away that this will be an easy game if we play well, they may play better. 

I don't disagree that they have very good players at this level. Especially the ones you have called out. 

But I really want teams to start worrying about us. We might be a little way from that but for too long we've been concerned about their players rather than what ours can do. 

For me Mitrovic is head and shoulder above any other striker in the league. But; Boner likes a battle and could end up frustrating him, hopefully he'll get lose his head and get sent off, think he's due one

Edited by Ash76

10 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

For me Mitrovic is head and shoulder above any other striker in the league. But; Boner likes a battle and could end up frustrating him, hopefully he'll get lose his head and get sent off, think he's due one

Mitrovic always strikes me as the kind of player who is absolutely brilliant if you let him play,  but if you frustrate him he'll give up very easily and be completely ineffective. A budget Giroud.

4 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

Mitrovic always strikes me as the kind of player who is absolutely brilliant if you let him play,  but if you frustrate him he'll give up very easily and be completely ineffective. A budget Giroud.

Let's have his pants down and play with him instead then ......

Sorry wrong thread .......WTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, sw1867 said:

Ive not seen anyone suggesting it will be an easy game.

I agree we need to be mindful of the threat knockeart & Mitrovic pose but let them worry about Bannan, Harris and Fletcher.

I think we'll concede possession to them, but only let them have the ball in their own half, a repeat of Huddersfield. Which our team seem to be comfortable with at the moment.