Dangerous

They might be good but they haven't found their form so far or they would be above us. With our pace out wide we can worry them but our defence will need to stop them getting any decent chances.

It will be interesting and the result will depend on which Wednesday turns up.

13 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Knockeart and Mitrovic....

WTF:

We've seen them before in the Championship. They are dangerous players.

As always, we will have done our homework on their entire team - not just two players - and we will know their strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure they have done the same with us.

As a lot of people have been saying for a long time, there are no easy games in this league. That swings both ways. This will be a tough game for both sides, and the decisive factor is likely to be either a mistake or a touch of brilliance. It could come from either team.

Here's an odd one for you... Palmer, playing at left back, might be the best counter we've ever had for Anthony Knockaert. Left footer playing on the right will like to come inside... meaning he'll tend to play onto Liam's stronger side.

Sounds daft, and fully aware I may have egg on my face in a day's time, but this might be the least potent AK we've faced. Idiosyncracy at its finest.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Knockeart and Mitrovic....

WTF:

We've seen them before in the Championship. They are dangerous players.

Liam Palmer will be up against Knockeart, and he's going to have to play a blinder to keep him quiet. The same goes for Iorfa and Borner keeping Mitrovic quiet. 

I'd be happy with a draw against Fulham. No begging for 4-2-4 formation this weekend, but...

Harris may terrorise them on the break. 

lol

UTO

Screenshot_20190919-220234_Chrome.jpg

It's Fulham.

Not Real Madrid.

They have probably the strongest team in the league but they have an inexperienced manager.

I really think we should go with 3 in the middle tomorrow and drop Murphy tho. It’s not a negative switch, it’s simply allowing us more control in the middle against a team with good players who will play with 3 in there. 

I think it will be a very good game. Any result possible. 

16 hours ago, Ash76 said:

For me Mitrovic is head and shoulder above any other striker in the league. But; Boner likes a battle and could end up frustrating him, hopefully he'll get lose his head and get sent off, think he's due one

Agree Borner solid but iorfa was virtually unplayable at hudders.

If he can do that consistently, i stand by what i said before qpr in that he can be a top cb at this level, despite a minority including yourself laughably writing him off after 1 game at cb.

Infact i will go further now and say he could do ok in the premiership at cb if he puts in consistent performances, meaning he is a big asset for us.

Edited by Ash77

On 24/08/2019 at 20:47, Ash77 said:

Iorfa will be a top champ cb, hopefully with us

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Eh? You going to back that up?

You laughed at that pre qpr 24/8/19 post after qpr implying he wont ever be a top cb at this level, and mentioned only borner vs mitrovic but not our other likely cb iorfa, so on balance of probabilities you dont or didn't appear to rate him, maybe you'll claim otherwise now however.

So despite laughing at my post, do you still think iorfa won't be a top cb at this level or do you now think he can be then?