Cowleys get them in

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I worry about you Waltham..go brambling.. it's getting on for lunchtime.. make a nice omelette.. drive your car really quickly.. have a tug.. anything but having your dreams shattered..

I did all of those before 1030 this morning. Some of them twice :happy:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Think Cowley and DC are the kind of people that would want to see out Lincoln’s game on Saturday at Wycombe before announcing it. It would make sense (with the least disruption) and would allow him to start a fresh on Monday.

In the meantime, Lincoln could look for a replacement to allow them not to be left without guidance, due to their manager and assistant (and prob back room staff) leaving. I don’t see Cowley as a man who would leave the job he’s done carelessly and DC is the type of bloke to respect that! 

Hence the silence. 

Thats my theory anyway! 

This is similar to my theory.

Dc gives Lee the next 3 competitive games which allows Lincoln to get a new manager lined up but more importantly allows us all to cash our bets in on Bullen as it will be 10 games. Winner Winner!

I lived in lincoln for 10 years and know a few proper Lincoln fanatics. Lincoln isnt a big club, fans talk to players, players mix with locals, so news gets around. My mate who is as big a football fan as anyone I know, has just told me that he's heard that the Cowley's are "staying put - for now".

I think that the hyphen is telling!!

Only passing on from a nice man that wouldnt bull$hit me

Edited by DuncOwl
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

I lived in lincoln for 10 years and know a few proper Lincoln fanatics. Lincoln isnt a big club, fans talk to players, players mix with locals, so news gets around. My mate who is as big a football fan as anyone I know, has just told me that he's heard that the Cowley's are "staying put - for now".

If you stand at the top of the spire of Lincoln cathedral.. can you see the water tower at Norton?

5 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

Until after the game at the weekend maybe? :-)

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Its the hope that kills you.

Call me a cynic but I reckon DC is currently doing feck all about the situation hoping it will right itself. 

You're a cynic.  :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

I lived in Lincoln for 17 years, Sudbrooke actually, and lived very near Greg Levine. I know nothing though.

• Haha 1

I understand frustration over the management situation but some of you on here need to log off and go for a lie down. People getting their knickers in a twist over wether the Lincoln City  manager is going to take the Sheffield Wednesday job or not is a sign of just how desperate some people are becoming. I’m not knocking the Cowley's for one minute by the way they’ve done a remarkable job at lower level and deserve a shot higherup but some people are making them out to be Brian Clough, Klopp and Pep rolled into one.

Edited by swfc1983

Guest Ferkorf
4 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

I understand frustration over the management situation but some of you on here need to log off and go for a lie down. People getting their knickers in a twist over wether the Lincoln Town manager is going to take the Sheffield Wednesday job or not is a sign of just how desperate some people are becoming. I’m not knocking the Cowley's for one minute by the way they’ve done a remarkable job at lower level and deserve a shot higherup but some people are making them out to be Brian Clough, Klopp and Pep rolled into one.

Bruce left on the 17th of July, 7 weeks managerless on cruise control with Bullen not having a clue whether hes coming or going clearly well out of his depth. So yes we are desperate and the prospect of any manager joining us on the international break makes me almost pi$$ with excitement. Especially a talented, young, up and coming bloke like the lincoln manager that has taken then from nothing to lee gwan in 3 seasons. Ding dong

27 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

Cooper at Swindon made the same decision, how did that work out, it worked out so well I cannot remember his first name!