Cowleys get them in

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Me too, I really was hoping the news on Tuesday it would have moved on a lot faster than it has. Seems to have gone awfully quiet. Fingers crossed something happens before the Huddersfield game. 

It needs to happening this week ideally to prepare the team for Huddersfield

4 minutes ago, Watto said:

Agreed. The new manager needs as long as possible to work with the team before our next game. Be interesting what Cowley says in his press conference this afternoon. Really hope he doesn’t rule it out completely and says he will be staying at Lincoln. (I have a feeling he will say something along those lines)

7 minutes ago, Watto said:

True. But you never know with Chansiri do you? Apparently TalkSport said yesterday he’d be the manager but nothing will be sorted yesterday or today. Making me think we are waiting for Chansiri to be in the country before anything moves forward. 

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

True. But you never know with Chansiri do you? Apparently TalkSport said yesterday he’d be the manager but nothing will be sorted yesterday or today. Making me think we are waiting for Chansiri to be in the country before anything moves forward. 

If we assume that he will be appointed I think it's far more likely that we're waiting on the right time for Cowley's to leave Lincoln (i.e. after their game this Saturday, rather than a day or two before).  I'm pretty sure the Cowley's, if/when they leave, want to do so in a way that minimises disruption to a club they clearly care about.  And Chansiri has shown with the Bruce appointment that he will be patient for the right man to tie up any loose ends before coming over.

I doubt it has anything to do with whether he's actually in the country or not.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

With still no official approach from Wednesday, I’m still of the mind that this story has all been blown up from one blokes “supposed source” There has been not a shred of evidence to back it up

How long you been on Owlstalk?

• Haha 4

When appointing managers it always seems to tae an age. If you remember when CC was appointed it must have been 3 weeks after he was named before it was officially announced.  With Jos it was 3 or 4 days and with Bruce it was announced whilst JL was manager we were speaking to him and Bullen was in charge for 3 games whilst two Steve's were in stand.. As the news onl broke on Tuesday it is quite possible that it will take a few days before any announcement is made. 

I have asked a couple of people who may no something and one is not replying to any message or answering phone and the other said absolutely nothing, my conclusion is something is in wind.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vulture_squadron said:

It's Michael Vaughan that has got me thinking there might be something in this more than SSN. He called Bruce joining early and Jos leaving.

TThat is fair point when he says Roger the rum man has told him something usually comes to pass.

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

When appointing managers it always seems to tae an age. If you remember when CC was appointed it must have been 3 weeks after he was named before it was officially announced.  With Jos it was 3 or 4 days and with Bruce it was announced whilst JL was manager we were speaking to him and Bullen was in charge for 3 games whilst two Steve's were in stand.. As the news onl broke on Tuesday it is quite possible that it will take a few days before any announcement is made. 

I have asked a couple of people who may no something and one is not replying to any message or answering phone and the other said absolutely nothing, my conclusion is something is in wind.

Or they don't like you?

• Haha 4

Guest Ferkorf
3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

2 hours until our dreams are shattered? 

It'll be the usual deflection answer...

But is it being deflected because its true or deflected because its fake news