Milwall Up Next

Never an easy place to go and they’ve not had a bad start, good opening day win against PNE at home and a very good away point yesterday at WBA. 

Will probably be our toughest test to date this season but with the pace we’ve got out wide I think we’re more than capable of beating them especially on the counter. 

For me Keiren Westwood comes back in next week, Cameron Dawson did okay yesterday but his distribution was a bit iffy at times yesterday and as most have said Keiren will organise the defence and constantly be in their ear. 

The defence has to remain the same as does the front 3, the midfield is where changes may be made. Great to have an abundance of options for the first time in a while. I’d be tempted to have Luongo and Hutch as a 2 with Lee in front.

Suddenly we have an extremely strong bench something we haven’t had in a few seasons. 

Let them worry about us and be pleased with a point . Every team can beat everyone else in this division so who cares if its luton , millwall or fulham . They are there to be beaten and from their perspective so are we . We play to our strengths and any opposition doesn't we will have em . Last times we played millwall we weren't playing the same way nor did we have pace to burn . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Always happy with a point away, but hope we don't go with that mindset.

I hope the players go to win but as a fan I'd take a point. 

Millwall are big strong and robust and thrive off clubs like us going down there expecting to beat them. It'd be a big bump down to earth for us to lose there but to keep our unbeaten start going would be great. A win and I'd be ecstatic. 

12 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

It would be very easy for Bully to stick to same eleven, maybe even bring Bannan back

For me this is requires a bit of tactical nous considering their physical attributes

Going to be interesting to see how we approach this

lets find out if Bullen is a manager 

Tough decision bullen has with bannan. On one hand you should play your strongest team when available on the other it’s a long season and team spirit is massively important if you are to do well in this league. If you win and play well you should keep the shirt.It sends a good message to the squad IMO. 

• Like 1