Milwall Up Next

We don't do well midweek but I think we have enough about us to take 3 points. The players are playing for their places every game now so will need to be up for it. We's got the speed to hit them on the break and plenty of quality through out.

3 points, keep the run going but I won't be crying in my beer if we come away with 1.

1 minute ago, prowl said:

We don't do well midweek but I think we have enough about us to take 3 points. The players are playing for their places every game now so will need to be up for it. We's got the speed to hit them on the break and plenty of quality through out.

3 points, keep the run going but I won't be crying in my beer if we come away with 1.

It's next saturday mate. Therefore we'll be fine. 

• Haha 4

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

In Dawson's defence, I think the strong winds might have affected his distribution yesterday.

Yeah, sorry about that... Was the Bulgarian sausage I nailed 24 hrs earlier.

Why all this talk about being happy with a point?

They finished 4th bottom last season and should be happy to avoid the drop this year. 

We've won two from two and are looking at promotion. 

Obviously no easy games etc but these are the games promotion chasing teams should be looking to win, not draw. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tcuc3e said:

Why all this talk about being happy with a point?

They finished 4th bottom last season and should be happy to avoid the drop this year. 

We've won two from two and are looking at promotion. 

Obviously no easy games etc but these are the games promotion chasing teams should be looking to win, not draw. 

Totally agree. We're top of the league, full of confidence and have a fully fit squad brimming with pace, energy and experience. Millwall won't be pushovers of course, but they're likely to be one of the poorer sides in the division this season. I'll be a bit disappointed if we don't win.

I’d bring Iorfa in at RB, brings a great option of height and despite Moses better second half all chances against us seem to be coming from his side. 

any two from three of Reach, Harris and Murphy for wide forward slots. Great to have one on bench to bring on and rotate etc. 

Not sure if Bannan is available but even if he is maybe bench for him to allow an all action midfield three of Luongo, Lee and Hutch. 

We play Luton three days later so maybe Fletch for Millwall and Rhodes/Winnal can start Tuesday after. Similar with Lee, Bannan could come back on the Tuesday and rotate it about a bit. 

we are top of the league and millwall are/were tipped for bottom 3 ,what are we scared of? there supporters? surely not there team. yer there organised but if you want top 6 you need to beat teams like this ,it will be a good test to see where we are . id leave managers job until sept 1st and access it then ,if we are top 6 leave bullen in job until next year. 

• Thanks 1