Milwall Up Next

4 hours ago, SwellOwl said:

A dirty 1-0 win to us. Millwall have started the season well themselves though..

So did Barnsley. They beat Fulham the Barcelona of England.  Didn't do them much good.

5 hours ago, prowl said:

So did Barnsley. They beat Fulham the Barcelona of England.  Didn't do them much good.

Not saying we can’t beat them. Just saying that they will be high on confidence and in their back yard. We have nothing to fear with any team, on our day, we can beat anyone.

• Like 1

Bully stressing the physicality and height of Millwall.

Think that means Iorfa and Reach starting rather than Odubajo and Murphy.

I wonder if he might also lean towards saving Bannan for Luton to be 100% sure of his calf, replaced by the stronger physical presence of Luongo.

4 hours ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Will be a hard game as is any away game in championship but it is against a team that have only won 2 games at home this calendar year! 

Mid that’s correct I’m feeling more confident, I always think of Millwall with a really good home record 

4 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

Mid that’s correct I’m feeling more confident, I always think of Millwall with a really good home record 

P11. W2. D5. L4. GF7. GA11

7 goals in their last 11 homes.

As they used to say on Question of Sport “What happens next?”

Guest domSWFC

Heard Millwall are a very friendly bunch and you can walk into any home team pub in away colours. Wonder if the home team pubs do Cocktails, if not a nice Pimms maybe. 

1 minute ago, domSWFC said:

Heard Millwall are a very friendly bunch and you can walk into any home team pub in away colours. Wonder if the home team pubs do Cocktails, if not a nice Pimms maybe. 

Wear your “Bolloxx to Brexit” tee-shirt too.

My understanding is that Millwall pub-wallers are all staunch Remain.