A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

7 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Was does that second one even mean?

It is difficult enough to understand that strange accent Wilder speaks in, especially when he has got the blog on, add into that a translation by Giddings and its little wonder it doesn't make sense! 

53 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yep, as bad as this season has been with our mess, Liverpool and Leeds success and Wilder continuing to get miracles out of their average bunch, this offers a small crumb of comfort.

I have seen my team qualify for Europe (more than once but ruined by Liverpool in the 80's) and win a major trophy.

There isn't a Utd fan anywhere that can say they have seen their team qualify for Europe and I doubt there are many that have any memory of their last trophy success.

You have to be at least 100 years old, probably 102, to actually remember the last time they won anything. Cheers me up a bit .

5 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

You have to be at least 100 years old, probably 102, to actually remember the last time they won anything. Cheers me up a bit .

Absolute rubbish, they won the FA cup in 1925 lol

• Haha 1

They missed out on a trip to an Eastern European satellite town where the local border control would have had to charge VAT on the amount of bacon products entering the country. Either that or they'd have played University of Cardiff or Shamrock Rovers or someone equally special. 

I’m confused

Obviously the top 4 qualify for the champions league. 5th Europa league

League cup gets a place but Man City won it and won’t need it so I thought that goes to 7th

If Chelsea win the FA cup then their place will go to 8th? 

15 minutes ago, H2Owl said:

Absolute rubbish, they won the FA cup in 1925 lol

Think he meant he'd have to be that old to actually remember it, i.e. 5-7 years old at the time. 

To be fair, if I was 102 I probably wouldn't even remember what I had for tea yesterday. 

• Haha 1

So think it requires all the following for them to get Europe now.

Neither Arsenal or Burnley overtake them in the league 

Arsenal not to win FA Cup

Wolves to win Europa (or Man Utd if they finish outside top 4)

Edited by nickswfc