Looks like rowett

43 minutes ago, steelowl said:

word of friendly advice scilly  read it in the star  default setting is the reverse may be true  

I'm into gambling mate I understand odds and bookies  whatever the feck the star says it's being fed sh*te from Sky bet 

talking of them there odds now are Danny cowley is  16/1 Rowett is yesterdays and todays fav as of now 4/9  

Well, I’ll take that advice from you as you clearly know your permutations and form guide.

I, on the other hand, place one bet a year and that’s on the Grand National, and if there’s a three legged 200-1 nag called Blue Owl then it’s a clear favourite in my book.

• Haha 1

Fifteen years in coaching and has yet to win anything. 

I like his interviews, I like the way he conducts himself. It could be a lot worse. 

But he's won fizz all. Would not even get an interview from me on that basis. However I am not in charge and DC is. I shall be four square behind him. 

25 minutes ago, George said:

Fifteen years in coaching and has yet to win anything. 

I like his interviews, I like the way he conducts himself. It could be a lot worse. 

But he's won fizz all. Would not even get an interview from me on that basis. However I am not in charge and DC is. I shall be four square behind him. 

Don't really get this argument.

Who in football wins things other than those with the backing?

It's a bit like formula 1 in that respect.

And those that do win things instantly go out of our reach anyway.

Guest gizowl

Fingers crossed we can still persuade Hughton if not Rowett is a good backup  plus he's got my first name, must be good :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Don't really get this argument.

Who in football wins things other than those with the backing?

It's a bit like formula 1 in that respect.

And those that do win things instantly go out of our reach anyway.

Thats not completely true, i hate to quote this but look at what Wilder and Warnock for example have achieved on much lower budgets than most, we need a good manager and motivator.

Hmm.. i feel like Rowett's a bit of a tail.

Seems to think he's some fantastic guy and amazing manager..  and he's done nothing to prove that.

He talks a lot about being a guy who likes to develop a club.. building youth as well as the first team, but one of the main criticisms Derby fans had of him was that he didn't play young players.. ever. So Rowett says one thing and does another.

There was an article earlier this year where he said he didn't know why he got sacked from Stoke (despite 9 wins in 29 having spent over 45 million!)

He then blamed the players and abdicated his own responsibility as manager..
"sometimes as players on the pitch, you have to sort it out yourselves"  yeah, good play Gary. Just tell the players to sort it out. Jesus wept.

He seems like an arrogant clown.. and my pride in the club will be damaged if he's our manager.

I don't want Zola, but I'd prefer him to Rowett, because at least we wont have a cheeky monkey in the dugout.

1 minute ago, cookeh said:

Hmm.. i feel like Rowett's a bit of a tail.

Seems to think he's some fantastic guy and amazing manager..  and he's done nothing to prove that.

He talks a lot about being a guy who likes to develop a club.. building youth as well as the first team, but one of the main criticisms Derby fans had of him was that he didn't play young players.. ever. So Rowett says one thing and does another.

There was an article earlier this year where he said he didn't know why he got sacked from Stoke (despite 9 wins in 29 having spent over 45 million!)

He then blamed the players and abdicated his own responsibility as manager..
"sometimes as players on the pitch, you have to sort it out yourselves"  yeah, good play Gary. Just tell the players to sort it out. Jesus wept.

He seems like an arrogant clown.. and my pride in the club will be damaged if he's our manager.

I don't want Zola, but I'd prefer him to Rowett, because at least we wont have a cheeky monkey in the dugout.

Lesson number 1...don’t listen to Derby fans. They’re a bit special.