Looks like rowett

3 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

Odds have come in  from 8/1  to odds on ... either someone is taking a guess or someone is in the know. Not disappointed If it him ... did a good job at Birmingham and derby , and suffered a bit at stoke...... thoughts ??

check last 20 pages of the odds thread mate 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Everyone has just lumped on him, a rumour has spread a bit. Wouldn’t read too much into it at the moment. Still a chance we get someone better, I’m clinging on. 

That's a fair comment , yeah the betting market on these sort of subjects can go in any direction ... today rowett tomorrow who knows lol

8 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Still hoping for Hughton but when it goes odds on, something is in it.

It’s been a stagnant market but today is the first real day we’ve seen some proper movement in the betting. Coleman was a lukewarm favourite but you can’t really say that about Rowett today. Tomorrow will be an interesting day if Rowett’s price continues to get stronger then you have to assume he’s likely to get the job?

13 minutes ago, poite said:

He'd probably be my 2nd choice behind Hughton 

Yeah totally agree with Hughton being my first choice too, sadly it seems unlikely. At least with Rowett as I've said in another thread he's young and can grow with the club.

Not a bad ploy by DC.  He really wants Hughton & knows the fans do to but he can't get him.  He can get Rowett but the fans aren't too fussed so he lumps a few bets on Zola, Pulis, Monk, Holloway & few others. The fans cry nooooooo & start to think maybe Rowett won't be too bad after all.

lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

either him or hughton 

8 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

It’s been a stagnant market but today is the first real day we’ve seen some proper movement in the betting. Coleman was a lukewarm favourite but you can’t really say that about Rowett today. Tomorrow will be an interesting day if Rowett’s price continues to get stronger then you have to assume he’s likely to get the job?

I'm dropping "a bag of sand" on Jimmy Sirrell in the next minute or so ....

Step back n watch the nightpants fill up 

with "ammonia juice".......

"Could he do a job threads a plenty"

:tango: 

tenor.gif

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Apperently there has been 100 applications for the managers job....... I feel relieved that the selection process had been reduced significantly from the 200 defenders that were reviewed a couple of seasons ago

I'd love to see a Football Manager's CV.

Reminds me I saw this recently:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Not a bad ploy by DC.  He really wants Hughton & knows the fans do to but he can't get him.  He can get Rowett but the fans aren't too fussed so he lumps a few bets on Zola, Pulis, Monk, Holloway & few others. The fans cry nooooooo & start to think maybe Rowett won't be too bad after all.

lol

Blue and white sky thinking - I’m liking it.

• Haha 2