Looks like rowett

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Certainly look better with Bannan higher. 

Still always overrun too much for my liking.  

I believe with the squad we have Hutchinson , Bannan and Lee in a triumvirate is the answer until such time (if ever) we can get an athletic box to boxer or two in there.  

We'll see. It'll all come out in the wash. 

Yep. With Reach, Fletcher and Harris as a front three.  That's how I would go.

11 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

With that kind of baggage following him around he’s a shoe in to come to us. 

And to be fair, he’ll fit right in. The club’s getting investigated, our top player is getting investigated and even our ex manager is getting investigated...

lol

We need to employ somebody to look into that. Maybe do an investigation like.

Rowett would be a good appointment as far as I'm concerned.

He's done well at three of his four clubs to date and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that Stoke had too many post-relegation issues to contend with for him to be a roaring success there. He's experienced enough without having gone stale and he knows this division inside out, so will be quickly au fait with the majority of our squad as well as many potential transfer targets.

I'm sure he'll have something to prove after his Stoke experience, so it could be a case of the right man at the right time as far as we're concerned.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Rowett would be a good appointment as far as I'm concerned.

He's done well at three of his four clubs to date and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that Stoke had too many post-relegation issues to contend with for him to be a roaring success there. He's experienced enough without having gone stale and he knows this division inside out, so will be quickly au fait with the majority of our squad as well as many potential transfer targets.

I'm sure he'll have something to prove after his Stoke experience, so it could be a case of the right man at the right time as far as we're concerned.

Stoke are a bit of a very good or very bad team doesn't seem to be a middle ground with them

2 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Odds have come in  from 8/1  to odds on ... either someone is taking a guess or someone is in the know. Not disappointed If it him ... did a good job at Birmingham and derby , and suffered a bit at stoke...... thoughts ??

Nope. Not garymegson

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Certainly look better with Bannan higher. 

Still always overrun too much for my liking.  

I believe with the squad we have Hutchinson , Bannan and Lee in a triumvirate is the answer until such time (if ever) we can get an athletic box to boxer or two in there.  

We'll see. It'll all come out in the wash. 

Totally agree with you here m'lord. The gaps between our two CMs at times is alarming. Yes Bannan is a good player on the ball but often chases down in areas that he doesn't need to leaving the other CM exposed.

Not my first choice but prefer Rowett over most of managers that's been linked. 

Still a youngish manager so possibly learnt from mistakes in previous jobs, always going to be a tough job at Stoke where fans expect an instant return to premier league.