Looks like rowett

Didn’t initially fancy Rowett for whatever reason but after thinking about it and looking back at his managerial career so far it might be a decent appointment.

Did really well at Birmingham playing 4-4-2, which is the way we need to go with the current squad. 

Guest gizowl
35 minutes ago, modboy said:

Probably would have preferred Monk as second choice but if he's under investigation...

This issue started at Boro, let me think who the chairman is?.wonder if he's trying to get out of paying his contract up. Another bright move, sacking him and bringing in Pulis. lol

39 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Didn’t initially fancy Rowett for whatever reason but after thinking about it and looking back at his managerial career so far it might be a decent appointment.

Did really well at Birmingham playing 4-4-2, which is the way we need to go with the current squad. 

To be honest I think we'd need two central midfield players if 4-4-2 is to be considered again.

9 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I guess stoke were poor last season but that first half an hour at Hillsborough they ripped us a new one

Bored with it now let's just move on whoever it is, we'll be reyt, we have some reyt players that most managers would die for

reyt players.same team as 2 year ago nearly,no chance cocka

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

To be honest I think we'd need two central midfield players if 4-4-2 is to be considered again.

Bannan and Hutchinson are good enough if told to play higher, which Bruce seemed to do last season. 

9 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

With that kind of baggage following him around he’s a shoe in to come to us. 

And to be fair, he’ll fit right in. The club’s getting investigated, our top player is getting investigated and even our ex manager is getting investigated...

lol

Edited by Stevelknievel
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Bannan and Hutchinson are good enough if told to play higher, which Bruce seemed to do last season. 

Certainly look better with Bannan higher. 

Still always overrun too much for my liking.  

I believe with the squad we have Hutchinson , Bannan and Lee in a triumvirate is the answer until such time (if ever) we can get an athletic box to boxer or two in there.  

We'll see. It'll all come out in the wash. 

• Thanks 1