Looks like rowett

1 minute ago, Think tank said:

Agreed, the more I think about it, the more I hope it is him.

Agree but maybe we shouldnt write off hughton yet, cant understand coleman still being one of the favourites, his record is dire.

Just now, debram said:

Agree but maybe we shouldnt write off hughton yet, cant understand coleman still being one of the favourites, his record is dire.

Yeah, would still prefer Hughton, but I just can’t see it happening. Hopefully wrong though! 

12 hours ago, Craig enock said:

That's a fair comment , yeah the betting market on these sort of subjects can go in any direction ... today rowett tomorrow who knows lol

who's this 'who knows' sounds a bit Chinesey?, but a better option than a lot of the 'no marks' on the list.

12 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Everyone has just lumped on him, a rumour has spread a bit. Wouldn’t read too much into it at the moment. Still a chance we get someone better, I’m clinging on. 

every time someone is interviewed dc out of politeness say's 'I've been impressed' the candidate goes out and let's it slip that they've 'impressed' the chairmen, so hence new favourite twice a day.

Really pleased Zola has drifted in the odds. I really thought for a while he would be coming here. Likeable bloke and one hell of a player but never a manger...

... He will take over at someone like Bristol Rovers and have them in the premier league before us now i have said that!

12 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Odds have come in  from 8/1  to odds on ... either someone is taking a guess or someone is in the know. Not disappointed If it him ... did a good job at Birmingham and derby , and suffered a bit at stoke...... thoughts ??

What is this compulsion to tie various odds prices with actual reality .. ?  

Rowett has threatened to do really well at some clubs but has yet to succeed. If he akes over this is his chance to get promotion on CV. At previous clubs had Summerfield as Assistant Manager and Sale as first team coach except at stoke where just had Sale. I am certain Strudwick will be kept. Bullen at worse could be noved to Academy role. managers do not rest to have as one of your lieutenant's a chap who said he wanted the job you just got.

He is far morepreferable than Zola, Coleman, Pulis and Bullen for role but not as inspiring a name as some would have liked. he his probably he least risky option. I just hope if we are doing well he does not get offer from PL side as his record indicates does not hang around.

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

96553C20-700B-4084-B60F-E012B4218953.png

word of friendly advice scilly  read it in the star  default setting is the reverse may be true  

I'm into gambling mate I understand odds and bookies  whatever the feck the star says it's being fed sh*te from Sky bet 

talking of them there odds now are Danny cowley is  16/1 Rowett is yesterdays and todays fav as of now 4/9  

Would like Hughton but the problem with him now and with any other manager in this situation is if you have to persuade them to do the job over a number of days/weeks their hearts not really in the job and the danger would be if a job comes up down south he'd be off.

1 minute ago, darra said:

Would like Hughton but the problem with him now and with any other manager in this situation is if you have to persuade them to do the job over a number of days/weeks their hearts not really in the job and the danger would be if a job comes up down south he'd be off.

That's the key thing. 

I want someone who wants to be here.

Not someone who thinks they're doing us a favour.

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

That's the key thing. 

I want someone who wants to be here.

Not someone who thinks they're doing us a favour.

Still think Bullen may get it for a spell and if that is what DC is going to do then he best get on with it.