Holloway

Under 30% win ration since 2012, based on that holloways as bad as coleman.

Houghton, gvb, rowett, stendel or pearson (never happen) for me, all over 40% win ratios 

Edited by Ash77

When it clicks under Holloway, it really does. We saw that with Blackpool and Palace and the football was good. 

Its just wether he can work his magic one more time? Didn’t go so well in his last two managerial spells. 

Worth a a gamble if we can’t get GVB or Hughton as I rate him above Pulis, Rowett and Coleman. 

3 hours ago, Ash77 said:

Under 30% win ration since 2012, based on that holloways as bad as coleman.

Houghton, gvb, rowett, stendel or pearson (never happen) for me, all over 40% win ratios 

I literally cannot understand what people see in him. If this was 2014 maybe... but now... hmm.. been a long time without performing particularly well.

4 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

I literally cannot understand what people see in him. If this was 2014 maybe... but now... hmm.. been a long time without performing particularly well.

Enthusiasm , style of play , wants and like us , got teams promoted,  give the fella a chance 

Another positive (that we wouldn’t get with other managers) is that when we want to get rid of him, we can all sing the song....

Ollie........ OUT

Ollie........ OUT

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie..... OUT OUT OUT

I think this is the clincher. Get him in now!

• Haha 1

On 22/07/2019 at 10:32, punkskaphil said:

Millwall fans hated him from the moment he walked through the door. His only saving grace as far as they were concerned is that he was a slight improvement on Lomas.

Why did they have an irrational hatred for him? To hate someone like him straight away suggests to me the problem is with them

42 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why did they have an irrational hatred for him? To hate someone like him straight away suggests to me the problem is with them

Maybe 'hated' was too strong a word to use, so I apologise.

As far as I can remember they didn't like his 'quirky' personality and the arrogant things he came out with in interviews, neither did they like his tactics. He managed to just about get them out of the relegation zone in the first season and they just about gave him the benefit of the doubt, but then they crumbled the next season and he got sacked and they ended up relegated.

Biggest has got a column coming up today... I'm guessing it's about Holloway.

@AlanBiggs1: Resurfacing briefly from pre-season breather with a #SWFC column today about the candidate coming in from the cold... a man who desperately wants the job...