Holloway

18 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Holloway would a decent option for you guys. 

Down here in Bristol he’s loved by the Rovers fans and hated by many City fans - largely based on his comments made when celebrating promotion many many years ago. Personally I like him as a bloke and as a manager and has done a decent job pretty much everywhere he’s been.

If you ever listen to TalkSport Holloway is a regular guest on there. He talks so much sense I wish he had been born in Bedminster and not Kingswood and that way he could of both played and managed Bristol City.

Another reason Holloway may galvanise our fanbase.. bare with me on this one.  A lot of our fans have revealed themselves as being lead by or vulnerable to opinions expressed in the stir and on radio Sheffield.  I suppose all clubs have such supporters.  Once the negativity sets in it seems a self perpetual set of events (in the form of poor results and the managers exit) is inevitable..    Holloway seems able to manipulate the popular press in a similar way to which Bruce did.  

1 minute ago, English Man said:

Let's go get Holloway! I have a really good feeling about him. Always speaking positively about Wednesday and has a fairly good track record. Talks sense. 

I can’t even understand him

The more I think about it the more im starting to think Holloway would be a good choice.

When Carlos first came in we played with a freedom and were attack minded and we were a joy to watch, at times we were sensational. Holloway would give us this attack minded football I think, would create a feel good factor around the place and he actually has a much better record than people give him credit for. I also cant think of him having been able to work with such talented players as we have now so would be very interested to see what he could do with them

He would also put smiles back on fans faces which right now I think is as important as anything

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 22:49, Dronfield Blue said:

I'm thinking Rory, home soil and all that.

It's a tight ish course, so good long iron players may do well.

As we know, never write Tiger off.

DJ is due a major soon, he's another option.

That went well :duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter:

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The more I think about it the more im starting to think Holloway would be a good choice.

When Carlos first came in we played with a freedom and were attack minded and we were a joy to watch, at times we were sensational. Holloway would give us this attack minded football I think, would create a feel good factor around the place and he actually has a much better record than people give him credit for. I also cant think of him having been able to work with such talented players as we have now so would be very interested to see what he could do with them

He would also put smiles back on fans faces which right now I think is as important as anything

Preaching to the converted here....

12 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Get Holloway in.

Be a massively popular choice. 

This club needs a charismatic manager. 

I must admit I think it would be a good fit for us.  As a fanbase, we love a charismatic manager - its worked well in the past.  However, I don't see DC speaking to him or appointing him for that matter.