Holloway

I’m not saying myself and Mr C are as close as two puppies in a bra, but...........

It was me who persuaded Mr C to go for Jordan Rhodes, which is just as well, as foresight is sadly lacking elsewhere, and Rhodes will now go on to smash in 30+ goals as part of our promotion season.

My managerial choice is Holloway, and Mr C has a history of taking notice of my footballing knowledge and nous.

Uncle Biggsy has always acknowledged the quality of my articles that I write for him too.

Aunty Nora bakes lovely fruit scones btw

Edited by theowlsman

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Listening to Holloway earlier. He was saying Real Madrid should sign Zaha from Palace. :blink:

Ollie meant he thinks Zaha is a good player, which he is.

Once you’ve followed him for a while, you get what he’s actually saying. You’d be a bit of a crumpet to take everything he says literally!

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Listening to Holloway earlier. He was saying Real Madrid should sign Zaha from Palace. :blink:

He also said that we should conserve chicken and eat seagulls to get back at them for nicking people’s chips and ice creams :tango:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, coe_22 said:

He also said that we should conserve chicken and eat seagulls to get back at them for nicking people’s chips and ice creams :tango:

He also said this.

When talking about Cristiano Ronaldo, he once said: “He’s six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking – he’s got to have something wrong with him.

“Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster – that would make us feel better.

“Having said that, me missus has got a pet hamster at home and his c**k massive."  lol 

• Haha 2

On 24/07/2019 at 13:01, theowlsman said:

I’m not saying myself and Mr C are as close as two puppies in a bra, but...........

It was me who persuaded Mr C to go for Jordan Rhodes, which is just as well, as foresight is sadly lacking elsewhere, and Rhodes will now go on to smash in 30+ goals as part of our promotion season.

My managerial choice is Holloway, and Mr C has a history of taking notice of my footballing knowledge and nous.

Uncle Biggsy has always acknowledged the quality of my articles that I write for him too.

Aunty Nora bakes lovely fruit scones btw

tumblr_inline_n6dbjnDx6V1s55toj.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Ollie meant he thinks Zaha is a good player, which he is.

Once you’ve followed him for a while, you get what he’s actually saying. You’d be a bit of a crumpet to take everything he says literally!

I think you are trying to describe a bad case of wind. rarely ends well.